Flores Backs Tua | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores Backs Tua

I can't see what could have prompted the move...

Even before I the player leaks came out, I would have given odds that Tua didn't beat Fitz out in practice. Couple that with the hiring of Gailey, the play of Fitz from the end of last season to the beginning of this season, and the familiarity of Gailey and Fitz and it was a mystery to me why Tua was in the lineup as a starter.

The Chamber Files. Much Ado About Tua.

In order to make a blanket statement like that and have it have legs, you would have to be able to pull quotes from the draft---> to Tua's 1st full game ---> to his last full game.

There are very few people who have been down on Tua since the beginning. Disappointment tends to partner with pessimism.

Those who have always viewed this time with Tua through rose-colored glasses and won't even acknowledge the kid has to improve...I don't know what to tell you other than you must have lost your mind even thinking about giving Tua #13.
You want to discuss blanket statements? How about trying to use that satire thread about giving him 13 at least probably once a day, as a way to try to pick on other posters? Just lumping anyone who posted into that thread as a "tua apologist" or whatever. As someone who was in the "tua cult" .... I hope everyone realized that thread as kidding around, and if any posters werent they should be ashamed, but why do you feel the need to bring it up constantly? And please, do tell, who is out there saying Tua doesnt need to improve?

For someone who supposedly does support our qb and wants him to get better, you spend an awful lot of your time shitting on the guy and annoying people on the forum.

So says the Bishop of the Church of Tua...

His thumb is hurt to the point where he can't play in a game...yet we see practice photos of him handing the ball of with the injured hand.

Ryan FItzpatrick is diagnosed with Covid...yet contact tracing says there were no players in contact with him DESPITE pictures of him and Tua with 1 foot of each other in practice.

I could look the photos up for you...but I don't think that's necessary now that I've reminded you of your lapse in recollection/.
Yep, they faked a covid test.... wow Faked an injury? ..... Sure it could happen. Just seems to fit your narrative and thats how you will run with it. Sure doesnt seem like a Flores way to go about things.

"the bishop of the church of tua" lol cmon man thats just ludicrous ..... been awhile since we've posted back and forth, and I dont really care to get into it again, I've said my peace. Might be time to reel in that attitude though a bit, imo.

I'm done with this for now

You want to discuss blanket statements? How about trying to use that satire thread about giving him 13 at least probably once a day, as a way to try to pick on other posters? Just lumping anyone who posted into that thread as a "tua apologist" or whatever. As someone who was in the "tua cult" .... I hope everyone realized that thread as kidding around, and if any posters werent they should be ashamed, but why do you feel the need to bring it up constantly? And please, do tell, who is out there saying Tua doesnt need to improve?

For someone who supposedly does support our qb and wants him to get better, you spend an awful lot of your time ****ting on the guy and annoying people on the forum.
I support Tua to an extent. That extent is the same as any other player. I was a Jarvis Landry fan. Hated to see people talking about who and what he wasn't in terms of production and money, but guess what...I realized that the detractors were telling the truth.

It's no secret that Tua has got to get better. My problem is the blank check that he seems to be given in order to do so. You damn near have a risk a ban on this site to get a Tua supporter to even admit that throwing for under 100 yards is not an accomplishment.

I can talk about Tua rationally...to rational people, but when the talk becomes fanatical there is no contacting the rational side of a fanatical brain.

Well, we are on a fan site :cheers:
For the record, I'm a Dolphins fan and Tua is the QB. I am not a Tua, QB of the Miami Dolphins fan.

That translates into, "I will defend him to all enemies...FOREIGN."

Enough

Discuss the thread title and not each other please

Was looking through Tua's bama highlights for connections with Smith. Reminds me why I love this kid, just look at his footwork, it's where you should start your evaluation on any QB. We have something special we have to be patient and put pieces around him:

If Tua is so horrible, why did he win 2 times more games than he lost. He has things to learn, things to get better at, but he wins. Isn't that what it is all about?

Well unless he comes out with Tua Is Our Starting QB for 21 written on a sign around his neck, people will find a way to insert there being a potential issue.

If Tua were a Chinese billionaire, I'd be worried about his safety right now...these Tua hit pieces might as well be written by AI.

This is all posturing. If they devalue Tua early, they can demand more if Miami comes calling

Back
Top Bottom