Flores being interviewed by AZ | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores being interviewed by AZ

Flores being interviewed by anyone is funny actually. Yah there is due diligence in interviewing him so he doesn't add you to his lawsuit, but actually hiring him will give me the greatest laugh of the year!

He’s not a bad coach. It’s just all the other stuff that came out turns me off
He is an average defensive coach but a terrible head coach because he is clueless when it comes to hiring a competent offensive
coaching staff.

It was also reported that he had conflicts with several members of his coaching staff. So it would probably be extremely difficult for him to hire a good coaching staff if he ever ends up as a head coach again in the NFL.

Flores would only ever work as HC with an established, high caliber QB. Because he is not a guy who can handle the QB position in the least, and unfortunately that can be pretty important.

I'm not sure that Kyler Murray fits that bill, but I think whoever gets hired there is gonna have to give Murray some time to play his way out of the job. But there are probably some coaches that think they can work with him.

He is an average defensive coach but a terrible head coach because he is clueless when it comes to hiring a competent offensive
coaching staff.

It was also reported that he had conflicts with several members of his coaching staff. So it would probably be extremely difficult for him to hire a good coaching staff if he ever ends up as a head coach again in the NFL.

Dont forget, on top of no offensive minds will want to work on his staff, its a double down because how many coordinators will want to deal with Murray. So you are going to get **** on by those above you and below you

KYLER + Flores? I see no problem

As an Oakland A's fan, this makes me happy, because this is the quickest path to getting Kyler Murray out of football.

I’m sure if he gets the job he’ll put his full support behind Kyler Murray and they’ll get along swimmingly.

Flores is the favorite in Arizona according to ESPN’s Jeremy Fowler.

And now a request to interview him for the DC role in Denver.
Under Payton for whom Flores was sacked in the Hope Payton would join the Dolphins starting the whole sorry saga, ah the irony.

Back
Top Bottom