Flores Interview On The Audible | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores Interview On The Audible

I swear this is an excellent podcast, but the damned media people almost seem to hide it from the public.

https://www.miamidolphins.com/audio/the-audible-ep-49-head-coach-brian-flores

Good stuff! Btw for those wondering. Flores sounds much better in this interview. I believe as he gets more comfortable in the spotlight he's going to be fine.

If anything, it's more obvious to me, he has deeper thoughts on the question being asked but simply doesn't want to give away specific details. I'm not sure if it's just him or part of that Belichick system of saying very little to the media.

Last edited:
Good stuff! Btw for those wondering. Flores sounds much better in this interview. I believe as he gets more comfortable in the spotlight he's going to be fine.

If anything, it's more obvious to me, he has deeper thoughts on the question being asked but simply doesn't want to give away specific details. I'm not sure if it's just him or part of that Belichick system of saying very little to the media.

Probably both He's been in the system for 14 years. Something has got to rub off. I heard he's a real fiery guy on the sidelines though.

Whoever maintains that website doesn't have a clue.

Last year they stopped putting up most all of the video interviews.

They are fixated on 30 second clips and just putting up the audio from video interviews.

Whoever maintains that website doesn't have a clue.

Last year they stopped putting up most all of the video interviews.

They are fixated on 30 second clips and just putting up the audio from video interviews.

Speaking of the website, what did the hell did they do with the logo in the header? I thought it was broken... It's just a generic black font. WTF?

Just listened to first 10 minutes. Flores is brutal to listen to for any period of time. Sleep inducing. I hope he gets a bit more excited in front of the team.

I like that he mentions he wants to be among the least penalized teams. That is a welcome change.

Just listened to first 10 minutes. Flores is brutal to listen to for any period of time. Sleep inducing. I hope he gets a bit more excited in front of the team.

Get use to it. Because, If he is truly from the BB tree then he's never going to say a lot.

As long as he can coach the team up and generate wins I could care less.

Back
Top Bottom