Flores is a hell of a coach & postives | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores is a hell of a coach & postives

I will not even try to make much of a judgment on Flores in this abortion of a season. biggest positive of the season Davante Parker playing well overall, the dumbest idea of the season playing Kalen ballage at all. we basically have zero runningbacks worth keeping on this team, not counting Walton he will be arrested again soon.

I think Flores looks tbe part and the staff might even be solid but...

let’s get real. We beat a eagles team that if not for their crap division would have already thrown in the towel on the season and even plays like they are throwing in the towel.

a indy backup QB who is trash. And indy team even that the longer this season goes the more they look like pretenders even.

and a jets secondary and lb level that was fresh out the practice squad.

we haven’t exactly done much on the field.

You're assuming his definition of "war" and his are the same. It appears your definition is a higher draft pick. I suspect Flo's definition is win games. Just because his definition doesn't match yours doesn't make it wrong.

The war is actually making an attempt to solve the QB problem longterm. I'm the opposite of a draft tanker, I thought it was a stupid idea to tank for anyone and the Tua injury proved me right.

The amount of backing that this QB gets for never breaking 90 QB rating in a single game in his 16 start career is just mind blowing. We're now comparing Fitzpatrick to Rosenfels to try and pop up Rosen. That's what it's come to. It's amusing that you have such a small sample size to choose from by actually bringing up the preseason. ALL OFFSEASON every report out of camp was that Fitzpatrick was CRUSHING Rosen and it wasn't even a competition. You think a few preseason games when nobody cares except fringe NFL players is going to overcome that? It didn't, clearly, because Flores isn't actually a moron.

"Alright team, even though every one of you just spent a month watching Rosen flail along pretending to play QB, he had some decent preseason games so we're going to start him instead. I hope you guys all support him even though you're all going to be sporting career lows in stats that you need in order to get paid."

Come on...

I didn't like the signing of Fitzpatrick and I wanted Rosen to start the whole year because I wanted the #1 pick. I have no doubt in my mind that we'd be sitting here 0-13 if Rosen had continued to be the starter.

That dude is never going to succeed anywhere. He's terrible.

I'm not backing Rosen. I'm backing the idea of actually giving a crap about trying to solve the QB problem by giving a guy who actually has arm talent a real shot. And its doubly stupid now since any prospect we could draft will have as many or more question marks than the guy we already have on the freaking roster. We can either spend a first round pick to replace a guy we may have already had, or just not solve the QB problem. The ship sailed with Rosen. The team humiliated him and undermined him this year.

Flores is a hell of a coach hes head and shoulders above Gase.

Laird,Needham,Van Ginkel,Ford all played really good.

Colbert is a very interesting safety imo as well he seems huge.

I was disappointed on Fitz in the redzone missing Gesicki twice but Fitz was awesome with the pressure he was getting.

Fitz is a gutty gunslinger... but he’s never been a consistently great QB... he’s always been hot and cold... and he will make great throws and his share of bad ones... he should not be the future in any way... he was great for this role behind an awful O-line... but he did cost us Joe Burrow who I think will be great

I'm not backing Rosen. I'm backing the idea of actually giving a crap about trying to solve the QB problem by giving a guy who actually has arm talent a real shot. And its doubly stupid now since any prospect we could draft will have as many or more question marks than the guy we already have on the freaking roster. We can either spend a first round pick to replace a guy we may have already had, or just not solve the QB problem. The ship sailed with Rosen. The team humiliated him and undermined him this year.

Good post.... but I don’t think his story is over here.

I think Flores looks tbe part and the staff might even be solid but...

let’s get real. We beat a eagles team that if not for their crap division would have already thrown in the towel on the season and even plays like they are throwing in the towel.

a indy backup QB who is trash. And indy team even that the longer this season goes the more they look like pretenders even.

and a jets secondary and lb level that was fresh out the practice squad.

we haven’t exactly done much on the field.

All teams with much much much much much much more talented rosters across the board.
Not to mention we let 2-3 games slip through our fingers.
This team is already 2 games better than a loaded 1-15 Dolphins team.

But we haven't done much... LOL :rolleyes:

He has arm talent. Always has, but he's always been missing the head talent which is kind of a prerequisite to play QB. Stop pretending like we acquired a stud and then ruined him.

I mean, he didn't even really win in college. He was purely drafted based on his arm alone and all he's shown in the NFL is that wasn't enough.

So the talent that isn't here is what matters now? Nice logic.

the talent that isn’t here because of the stupid, loser GM, trading pro bowlers he drafted while they’re on their rookie deals.
Good job, minkah was a top 10 pick and we got a 20th plus for him. Charles Harris the second?

at this point they should trade those **** picks for the quarterback. A first, Rosen and swap for the number 1?

All teams with much much much much much much more talented rosters across the board.
Not to mention we let 2-3 games slip through our fingers.
This team is already 2 games better than a loaded 1-15 Dolphins team.

But we haven't done much... LOL :rolleyes:

“Loaded” 1-15 team? Who?

He has arm talent. Always has, but he's always been missing the head talent which is kind of a prerequisite to play QB. Stop pretending like we acquired a stud and then ruined him.

I mean, he didn't even really win in college. He was purely drafted based on his arm alone and all he's shown in the NFL is that wasn't enough.

what arm talent? He’s barley an nfl level thrower. He was supposed to be the most “pro ready” cerebral guy.
You want arm talent? Look at Tennessee.

Do you even watch football? There’s no arm talent. The qb situation was solved and we traded the arm talent away.

what arm talent? He’s barley an nfl level thrower. He was supposed to be the most “pro ready” cerebral guy.
You want arm talent? Look at Tennessee.
I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. He has an NFL arm, but it's nothing special. It's not Mahomes or even Josh Allen, but that's why he was drafted in the 1st round.

Back
Top Bottom