"Flores out to win every game period" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Flores out to win every game period"

CA Dolfan

Dolphin fan since '72
Club Member
Reaction score
"We're going out to win every game. Period," Flores said following his team's win over the Indianapolis Colts, via ESPN. "I have been in this league for a long time, and if you are not motivated on a daily basis, you won't be in this league long -- that's players, coaches, that's personnel, that's everybody."

and we might do it, the only one im thinking we will get beat on is new england

if they were trying to win every game from day 1 josh rosen never would have seen the field.
Is that so? I mean it was a competition from the get go. Fitz sucked and we put rosen in. Rosen sucked and we put fitz in. Fitz is good now and no Rosen yet. So in fact that shows we were trying to win every game from day 1. Also how do you explain trying to trade for Clowney if you werent trying to win day 1?
I mean come on guys its not what you want the team to do. Its whats actually happening right in front of our eyes.

People wanna wash this season away however, season is extremely important. Theres alot to figure out here.

Need to figure out:
The culture, the coach, the players (who are the dogs, the scrubs, and leaders). who are the play makers? We found out parker and williams are a great combo when healthy. The system: all these coaches and front office execs need to install the philosphy and system of the team. Hard to do that when you want them to lose. What your just gonna turn on the wins next season? We arent talking about winning a superbowl. We are talking about trying to win a game...being competitive no matter who you have out there. Knowing who you have when you dont have ELITE talent is more important to me than having elite players to carry your team. Guys get hurt gets dont pan out guys get disgruntled theres alot of unexpected. If Flores can get production out of this group we should feel confident once some real talented guys come in we can actually do something. This year is very important to the future of our team. Dont dismiss this year!

There are season ticket holders and people who pay to watch the dolphins play every sunday. Even the media looks foolish. They dont know what to hang their hats on because someone convinced them and the majority on the internet that the dolphins are intentionally losing games to get the number 1 overall pick. Try that with some other team man!

Back
Top Bottom