"Flores out to win every game period" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Flores out to win every game period"

I will be taking a nap next year as Fitzpatrick leads us to a "culture" building 5 win season next year.
LOL...you really need to let it go. Your anger or our pleasure with a few victories is meaningless to what actually happens on the field. The team is trying to win.....it is just the way it is.

Many of us knew from the beginning that professional athletes and coaches would never be a part of a deliberate tank effort.....and I think that has been proven true. You seem to have convinced yourself that this would somehow go down differently. Nobody to blame for that but yourself.

I'll worry about the draft after the season. Right now, I'm too busy smack talking my buddy who is a Bills fan how we are going to whoop him this week.....and I'll enjoy every second of it if we do.

LOL...you really need to let it go. Your anger or our pleasure with a few victories is meaningless to what actually happens on the field. The team is trying to win.....it is just the way it is.

Many of us knew from the beginning that professional athletes and coaches would never be a part of a deliberate tank effort.....and I think that has been proven true. You seem to have convinced yourself that this would somehow go down differently. Nobody to blame for that but yourself.

I'll worry about the draft after the season. Right now, I'm too busy smack talking my buddy who is a Bills fan how we are going to whoop him this week.....and I'll enjoy every second of it if we do.

Thats fine. Keep talking smack when you are rooting for a 2-7 team, Bob. That wont backfire.

I will be taking a nap next year as Fitzpatrick leads us to a "culture" building 5 win season next year.

Somehow I don't believe you … I'm pretty sure you said in a thread … see you next decade … (if you didn't my apologies) but here you are … I'm sure you must have some good insight on many things … give this one a rest … we DON'T KNOW how this new regime will work out … we have NO CONTROL over who wins and loses … and if you think players and coaches should just lie down and wait until next year to try to become a team while putting their reps and future on the line … well that's just silly IMO … Most players have a very narrow window to play the game they trained for all their sports lives … and coaches get flicked away like nasty buggers when things go south … some never to return ....

Try a little Hakuna-matata in your DolFAN life ... or hop on the 49ers bandwagon if you want to feel better

Side note -- and forgive my "statement" but...

Just my take but "snowflakes" is an historically derogatory term
(with roots in racism) and perhaps should not be readily used
nor accepted in a pluralistic forum? Or is the mere idea of
pluralism snow flakey?

In the words of ee cummings

“...we're a mystery which will never happen again,
a miracle which has never happened before...”

In the land of liberty and personal freedom
somehow that seems an affirmation to me!

JK.

Flake on and Flake off!

Side note -- and forgive my "statement" but...

Just my take but "snowflakes" is an historically derogatory term
(with roots in racism) and perhaps should not be readily used
nor accepted in a pluralistic forum? Or is the mere idea of
pluralism snow flakey?

In the words of ee ***mings

“...we're a mystery which will never happen again,
a miracle which has never happened before...”

In the land of liberty and personal freedom
somehow that seems an affirmation to me!

JK.

Flake on and Flake off!

The definition of a snowflake is probably this post haha Good Lord. Just babbling bullshit.

Clearly teams don't play to lose.

At the same time, and I'm being nice, Miami has been a dysfunctional train wreck for years.

Playing Rosen would have at least allowed the franchise to get a good long look. If he wins, great, if he loses you did the right thing, you positioned your team for the next draft.

This isn't hard people.

Clearly teams don't play to lose.

At the same time, and I'm being nice, Miami has been a dysfunctional train wreck for years.

Playing Rosen would have at least allowed the franchise to get a good long look. If he wins, great, if he loses you did the right thing, you positioned your team for the next draft.

This isn't hard people.

true enough but what impact might he have on the development of the offense? Just curious if you believe playing Rosen, while getting a great eval on him, wouldn't have a negative ripple effect on the team's offensive development overall?

Back
Top Bottom