"Flores out to win every game period" | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Flores out to win every game period"

Clearly, you guys are the snowflakes, because one whisp of anything political by me and it's scrubbed and cleaned by the media platform. You guys, on the other hand are cheered and regarded for this weird anti-tank narrative.

I even made a video to help clarify what it means to "tank" for Pete's sake...
It just shows how clueless individuals are that call others “snowflakes’. Because every snowflake is beautiful and unique. No two snowflakes are alike. The fact is that anyone who thinks calling someone a snowflake is a derogatory comment is simply too unintelligent to comprehend the beauty of nature.

Why we fighting on this site is unbelievable. None of us are Gm. None of is know what dolphins plan are behind closed door. So just chill and wait for 2020.

As. Bad as this team start off. we could end up winning 4 to 6 games this yr..this team might not be as bad as people think.

if they were trying to win every game from day 1 josh rosen never would have seen the field.
Fitz was stinking it up
if Rosen wasn't installed at the time I would have thought they were trying to lose even though I am still ystified with some of the early decisions

Is that so? I mean it was a competition from the get go. Fitz sucked and we put rosen in. Rosen sucked and we put fitz in. Fitz is good now and no Rosen yet. So in fact that shows we were trying to win every game from day 1. Also how do you explain trying to trade for Clowney if you werent trying to win day 1?
I mean come on guys its not what you want the team to do. Its whats actually happening right in front of our eyes.
I agree that Flores and the players were never trying to tank, but I think that playing Rosen had more to do with them just needing to find out what they had there. If Fitz had played well all season, and we lost enough games Rosen was going to get in there eventually.

It just shows how clueless individuals are that call others “snowflakes’. Because every snowflake is beautiful and unique. No two snowflakes are alike. The fact is that anyone who thinks calling someone a snowflake is a derogatory comment is simply too unintelligent to comprehend the beauty of nature.

God bless you, '72...

Back
Top Bottom