Flores PC after the game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores PC after the game

He said Fitzpatrick is the starter "right now," right after the game. I fully expect a switch.

And if I see Ballage out on the field again then these coaches are as clueless about talent as the front office is.

I really can't stand how he just seems happy to be there. He should be disgusted by that effort and it should show.

"played hard", "tackled well", "defended the deep part of the field well" "thought we had a better week of practice" "got to play better"

Dude, your team has been blown off its skis to open the season... 102 to 10. This isn't preseason any more.

I really can't stand how he just seems happy to be there. He should be disgusted by that effort and it should show.

"played hard", "tackled well", "defended the deep part of the field well" "thought we had a better week of practice" "got to play better"

Dude, your team has been blown off its skis to open the season... 102 to 10. This isn't preseason any more.
That’s what happens when you have these neophyte coaches. He’s just glad he’s has one of 32 jobs.

Back
Top Bottom