Flores Post Game PC | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores Post Game PC

Just look at it differently. 25% of our roster wasnt on the team a week ago even and 34% of our roster is comprised of undrafted free agents. Our team showed all of that yesterday. The important part I am looking at is how much improving is happening on a week to week basis.
Agreed with this -- I think if Miami didn't gut the roster excessively in the last few weeks of preseason, this team would not have lost as bad as it did -- they'd still get beat by multiple scores, don't get me wrong, but I think they would look far more competent. With so many newcomers all at once, I don't think there was any chance to coach them all up so quickly, and at so many crucial positions.

The Ghosts of ex-Dolphin players and coaches shall reward the Tanking leg huggers for years to come.

The new curse is upon us.

So let it be written.

No reason to get worked up over Flores, although I sure would have preferred to see a healthy Caldwell standing next to him physically and figuratively.

He bought into Ross's tear down and that's why he has a 5 year contract... he'll be here at least 3 of them. So for all intents and purposes, discussing Flores's learning curve or deficits is moot.
Not having Caldwell is a very big deal. You cant just replace that experience.

Hey, I hope he turns it around and shows some progress, I really do. He seems like a good dude and I'd love for him to be successful. I mean, he HAS to show some improvement on this performance or he will go down as the HC with the lowest point differential in NFL history and be out after the year.

I just don't see it improving significantly enough to warrant the 5 year deal we gave him. I don't think he sees the end of the contract.

5 years HC contracts are the norm, most never see the end of it.

He still doesn't get it.

The worst team in the league, clearly in rebuild mode starting Grandpa Fitz with Rosen on the bench is just clueless.

#dense

He still doesn't get it.

The worst team in the league, clearly in rebuild mode starting Grandpa Fitz with Rosen on the bench is just clueless.

#dense
It doesn’t matter which QB is starting behind this OL. Do you honestly believe they can evaluate Rosen in game?

He seemed shell-shocked to me. He definitely didn't expect the master plan to be this catastrophic, this fast. I'm sure he never figured his rebuild would be a nuclear slaughter his first game out.

Hard to believe people have already turned on him. I knew we were going to be bad. But this team needed a real rebuilt and it's going to suck this year. I'll wait at least till the middle of the season to see how the young players are doing....lol

It doesn’t matter which QB is starting behind this OL. Do you honestly believe they can evaluate Rosen in game?

Yes.

It's ok if Rosen struggles. He needs to play. Fitz is a going nowhere career back up. This isn't hard, it's literally coaching 101. There's nothing to save here.

Flores needs to get his head in the game, he's wasting everyone's time.

Back
Top Bottom