Flores Post Game PC | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores Post Game PC

Well to be fair if u have never heard the guy speaking before on a press meeting he does really seems a little bit clueless to me.
That being said i still think we should evaluating over a whole season and not just one game.

Way too early to judge Flores but so far, not so good.

My guess (and preference) would be to have a new HC to go along with the new QB (assuming we get Tua) next year. Flores just doesn't inspire any confidence and it feels like he's just a quick stopgap in the long process of rebuilding.

You don't have to be the most well-spoken person to be a successful HC but hearing all the 'ums' every other word is a total tune-out. It might not bother the players much (who knows, maybe some of them hate it), but i'm sure it bothers many fans and probably most of the media critics -- and that, to me, is still an important facet of being a HC -- effective communication to those outside of the locker room.

Hoping he improves his game planning and communication but not holding my breath.

Now they're back to loving Richards.

I’ve never wavered on Kris Richard being the coach I would have selected.

I gave Flores a chance, and I still do, but nothing he’s said or done has really moved me much in terms on my thoughts of him being a long term solution at HC.

A team takes on the personality of its HC and it’s QB.

BB is an intellectual asshole and the Patriots have been smart, smug asshole teams that will exploit everyone’s weakness and pummel them into submission.

We’ve seen coaches like Flores before, an assistant coach miscast as a head coach. We’ve had several here in the past 2 decades. It never ends well.

I’ve never wavered on Kris Richard being the coach I would have selected.

I give Flores a chance, and I still am, but nothing he’s said or done has really moved me much in terms on my thoughts of him being a long term solution at HC.

A team takes on the personality of its HC and it’s QB.

BB is an intellectual ******* and the Patriots have been smart, smug ******* teams that will exploit everyone’s weakness and pummel them into submission.

We’ve seen coaches like Flores before, an assistant coach miscast as a head coach. We’ve had several here in the past 2 decades. It never ends well.
Would you have given Richards one game before going off on him? I liked Richards too but Flores grew on me and the debacle Sunday was disappointing even though I expected to lose.

This has to play out the season at least before we write him off.

Would you have given Richards one game before going off on him? I liked Richards too but Flores grew on me and the debacle Sunday was disappointing even though I expected to lose.

This has to play out the season at least before we write him off.

I’ll tell you what, if he lost by 40 and sounded clueless afterward it would have made me think twice to be honest, but I would give him the time to prove his worth. I’m doing the same with Flores. I’m not asking him to be fired. I just don’t think he’s the guy, that’s all.

I hope like hell I’m wrong. I want him to be the guy so we can get back to winning once this season is over and we have the QB in place.

I listened to snippets of Zac Taylor's press conference and he sounded very competent.
It'll be so Dolphins if Taylor turns out to be a good head coach.

I grew a little nervous with Flores during the preseason broadcast when Tom Garfinkel had some difficulty coming up with effusive praise for the hire. It seemed even he knew then the limitations that were being presented.

In general nobody survives tank jobs. 0-16 no matter the resume warrants immediate dismissal.

I listened to snippets of Zac Taylor's press conference and he sounded very competent.
It'll be so Dolphins if Taylor turns out to be a good head coach.

I grew a little nervous with Flores during the preseason broadcast when Tom Garfinkel had some difficulty coming up with effusive praise for the hire. It seemed even he knew then the limitations that were being presented.

In general nobody survives tank jobs. 0-16 no matter the resume warrants immediate dismissal.
Find me a Dolphin fan anywhere except yourself that was pulling for Zac to become our HC

Find me a Dolphin fan anywhere except yourself that was pulling for Zac to become our HC

I wasn't pulling for him. But I'm not making the hires and they routinely miss. Bengals don't swing a lot like we do because they don't seem to miss as much as we do.

I’ll tell you what, if he lost by 40 and sounded clueless afterward it would have made me think twice to be honest, but I would give him the time to prove his worth. I’m doing the same with Flores. I’m not asking him to be fired. I just don’t think he’s the guy, that’s all.

I hope like hell I’m wrong. I want him to be the guy so we can get back to winning once this season is over and we have the QB in place.
right now I'm concerned with Flores because he seems to be no different from Burke in terms of being married to his scheme. Right now Bobby is an excellent nickel and Minkah makes a better FS. Instead he has thrown both of them into positions they are unco.fortable with. He was supposed to make the best out of our younger Players, but right now it is trending as a "it's not my scheme, it's the players coach" and we need to get rid of that.

Back
Top Bottom