Flores/Tua - Best Coach/QB duo in the AFCE. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores/Tua - Best Coach/QB duo in the AFCE.

so, we're gonna win 12 games in 2020, but Tua will only start in 10 of those?

Lol...Though obviously a joke, I meant after this year Tua would win 10 games, and Flores would have 17 wins in his 1st two year with 2 more win by Fitz this year also...5+2+10=17 win for Flores (Yes, in the Joke I am saying Miami wins 12 this year).

I agree. Gase will get fired probably next year and when you take TB out of the picture, BB was a dumpster fire who was a key figure in making the Browns so bad they left town and Cle got to have no football for half a decade. Bills? We'll see I like their QB even though he's the enemy but he better watch his six as Tua's coming for him...

Flores and Tua. This will be the best Coach/QB duo in the AFCE for years to come. These 2 will feed off each others leadership and football acumen. Will this be the next Shula/Marino or Belicheck/Brady? I'd like to think so, I have all the faith in the world these 2 will bring this team championships. Just my own opinion, so don't hate.

LET"S GO PHINS!

We all hope!

If the Bills QB improves this year as much as he did from year 1 to 2, he'll be the best starting QB in the division. If not for a few boneheaded plays on his part, they would have been in the 2nd round of the playoffs. Says a lot to me, however, that the Bills drafted his polar opposite this year.

Considering Flores has 5 wins as an NFL head coach and Tua hasn’t even had a practice, much less an actual game in the NFL it is way too early to anticipate which duo will have the most success. At this time Allen/McDermott are the best combo and Darnold/Gase are second. Hopefully by the 2022 season Tua/Flores will be at the top of the QB, Head Coach ranking in the AFC East but ranking them the best combo right now is ridiculous.

Guys, BB and a scrub off the street is the best Coach/QB duo until proven otherwise.
It would not surprise me if the Patriots win the division simply because Belichick is by far the best coach in the NFL. It also would not surprise me if Belichick decides to tank the entire season so the Patriots get the first pick in the 2021 draft and they draft Lawrence. If they decide to tank the season, Belichick will ensure they do it right.

It would not surprise me if the Patriots win the division simply because Belichick is by far the best coach in the NFL. It also would not surprise me if Belichick decides to tank the entire season so the Patriots get the first pick in the 2021 draft and they draft Lawrence. If they decide to tank the season, Belichick will ensure they do it right.
HAHAHAHAHA at BB tanking. You guys come up with some funny scat.

You know, I was wondering if that whole scenario had something to do with Belicheck not drafting a QB at all and sticking with Stidham.
But to end up with the Number One pick, he will be competing with Cincinnati again, Jax seems to want it, but after that? I can't see New England ending up winning only 1 or 2 games.

I love the optimism, but I don’t think we’re going to win 12 games this year.

Yeah...Just kidding on going from 5 hard faught wins with depleted talent to 12 wins with already ready for prime time players.

I will say though, sneaking into the playoffs may not be that far off...depending who we get in 2020, Fitzmagic or Fitztragic.

I don't expect to see too much if at all of Tua in 2020 unless our O-line turns overnight into the 3 SB Winning Cowboys.

2021 will feature Tua, and a team full of 1 year or more experienced players...Don't be shocked if we do hit 12 or come very close.

Some saying Saban producing Tua for Miami is his apology gift for burning Miami 15 years ago hahaha
I would nt say he burn dolphins.the dolphins burn themselves.. they had
plenty chance of getting good qb. Greenbay is not dumb team.

Back
Top Bottom