Flores/Tua - Best Coach/QB duo in the AFCE. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores/Tua - Best Coach/QB duo in the AFCE.

A semblance of playoff succes already puts Flo/Tua on Shula/Marino level.

Best coach ever/top qb ever and limited playoff success. Yikes.

Yeah...Just kidding on going from 5 hard faught wins with depleted talent to 12 wins with already ready for prime time players.

I will say though, sneaking into the playoffs may not be that far off...depending who we get in 2020, Fitzmagic or Fitztragic.

I don't expect to see too much if at all of Tua in 2020 unless our O-line turns overnight into the 3 SB Winning Cowboys.

2021 will feature Tua, and a team full of 1 year or more experienced players...Don't be shocked if we do hit 12 or come very close.
I just can’t and won’t say it out loud yet. :D

A semblance of playoff succes already puts Flo/Tua on Shula/Marino level.

Best coach ever/top qb ever and limited playoff success. Yikes.
He got lots winning do first. He formed coach chance Shula..

Man, Dolphans really need to chill on expectations. Have faith in the process and be pleasantly surprised if we wow some people this year. But, please, let's not get ahead of ourselves. We must remember what our goals are for this rebuild and do all we can to support them as fans. This includes being as informed as possible about said process, as well as, managing expectations as it progresses.

I don't want to hear calls for Flores's or Grier's head if things fall a bit short in the next year or so. Unfortunately, that's to be expected for a maturing young team. They need to be given the same chance most new coaches and GMs get. For me, that means at least another two years before serious judgment of results. Expectations of playoffs at this juncture is a self-made trap, my friends.

Last edited:
I wasn’t talking about the QB situation. I was talking about Saban quitting in general
how many SB would dolphins have won w bress????
Yes saban did but good teams find way to over come..poor mistakes.. I feel grier and flores are trying fix our past problem..

how many SB would dolphins have won w bress????
Yes saban did but good teams find way to over come..poor mistakes.. I feel grier and flores are trying fix our past problem..

If I had to guess, I'd say none. The SB he won, he had a top 5 OL.

I do think Flo/RF have a chance to be the best duo in AFC-E, but that depends on which RF shows up

Do we know for sure that saban wanted Brees the medical stuff made him choose Culpepper instead?
Yes,
The Nick Saban/Drew Brees situation has been brought up plenty of times these past few weeks. When Saban was the head coach for the Dolphins, he wanted Brees to be the Dolphins quarterbacks but a medical decision was made and the rest is history. Would history repeat itself when the Dolphins would pass on Tua Tagovailoa in the NFL Draft? We’ll never know, because he is now a Miami Dolphin and is ready to become the new face of the franchise.

Flores (Yes, in the Joke I am

me me me <raising hand> i understood what you were saying the entire time :cheers:

oh but to get back on topic....

the POTENTIAL is there.

Unless Stidham surprises everyone then there isnt a NE QB/Coach connection, not to mention how much longer does BB have anyways

Gase is going to **** his on bed with the Jets. Who knows Darnold may wind up being good, just Gase is going to **** himself

The Bills have potential to be dominate, so I'm not going to write them off yet. Allen has some great traits, i just hope he never puts em all together

so, we're gonna win 12 games in 2020, but Tua will only start in 10 of those?
My guess is that Fitz would start the season 2-0. Drop 4 bad L's in a row which would force Tua to come in and rail off 10 in a row?

Or, even further... Fitz maybe goes 2-5....dare I say 2-6 then Tua gets some playoff experience and maybe even a post season W.

That's what I'm assuming he was thinking?

Back
Top Bottom