Flores/Tua - Best Coach/QB duo in the AFCE. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores/Tua - Best Coach/QB duo in the AFCE.

Yes,
The Nick Saban/Drew Brees situation has been brought up plenty of times these past few weeks. When Saban was the head coach for the Dolphins, he wanted Brees to be the Dolphins quarterbacks but a medical decision was made and the rest is history. Would history repeat itself when the Dolphins would pass on Tua Tagovailoa in the NFL Draft? We’ll never know, because he is now a Miami Dolphin and is ready to become the new face of the franchise.
For real though, could you imagine a Brees and Saban combo??

It would not surprise me if the Patriots win the division simply because Belichick is by far the best coach in the NFL. It also would not surprise me if Belichick decides to tank the entire season so the Patriots get the first pick in the 2021 draft and they draft Lawrence. If they decide to tank the season, Belichick will ensure they do it right.
Dude would put on a clinic doing it and the media would throw flower petals before his every single step.

Hit the brakes and slow it down. Shula/Marino? Right now Flores/Tua have won as a combo the same amount of games together as Laurel & Hardy. Fact. ;)

Wonder if BB is trying proved point. That stidham is good qb because if he want love he could of had him or any other second tier qb. Just hope stidham ain't good..

Flores and Tua. This will be the best Coach/QB duo in the AFCE for years to come. These 2 will feed off each others leadership and football acumen. Will this be the next Shula/Marino or Belicheck/Brady? I'd like to think so, I have all the faith in the world these 2 will bring this team championships. Just my own opinion, so don't hate.

LET"S GO PHINS!

Hope is always good, hope u are right

Hit the brakes and slow it down. Shula/Marino? Right now Flores/Tua have won as a combo the same amount of games together as Laurel & Hardy. Fact. ;)

Actually coach Frederic Laurel and Qb Dave Hardy won a single game in the all american football football conference in 1946 for the Miami Seahawks over the Buffalo Bison

Wonder if BB is trying proved point. That stidham is good qb because if he want love he could of had him or any other second tier qb. Just hope stidham ain't good..

Not sure he is trying to prove a point, he just has confidence in his staff and system and with good reason. At some point Brady had to leave and with Brady about to be 43 it is probably the best time.
All signs point to the Patriots really liking Stiidham. They had plenty of chance to draft someone else and moved down. At one point Stidham was regarded by some scouts as a possible first round pick before his final season with Auburn.
They were impressed enough with Stidham last year to cut Hoyer and make him the primary backup. I am not a fan but NE has a damn good coach and OC so I would not discount their opinion. Lets also not forget there were veteran arms out there that they could have brought in and there are still some people.

NE took two Tes over Eason and a kicker over Fromm. I dont think they were that intrigued or needy at qb to draft one.
I am speaking from their perspective, it shows they do like Stidham a lot

Not sure he is trying to prove a point, he just has confidence in his staff and system and with good reason. At some point Brady had to leave and with Brady about to be 43 it is probably the best time.
All signs point to the Patriots really liking Stiidham. They had plenty of chance to draft someone else and moved down. At one point Stidham was regarded by some scouts as a possible first round pick before his final season with Auburn.
They were impressed enough with Stidham last year to cut Hoyer and make him the primary backup. I am not a fan but NE has a damn good coach and OC so I would not discount their opinion. Lets also not forget there were veteran arms out there that they could have brought in and there are still some people.
N.E is strange team alway up to something.. they find ways win.

my bold claims for the week:

Flores/Tua will break Belichick/Brady's career win record

Flores/Tua will win more championships between 2020-2040 than Brady/Belichick won from 2000-2020

N.E is strange team alway up to something.. they find ways win.

they stick to a system and a map.
No team has been consistently as good in NFL history as that team since 2001 and its likely that no team will match that consistency.
They have not had a losing season since 2001 and have missed the playoffs only two times in that frame. Since 2003 they have won double digit games every season.
They actually appear in over 50 percent of all super bowls played during that time frame winning 6 of them. So whatever their formula is it has proven to be quite a success.
hell I thought their draft overall was not good but that is not a team built off of impressive draft grades.

how many SB would dolphins have won w bress????
Yes saban did but good teams find way to over come..poor mistakes.. I feel grier and flores are trying fix our past problem..
Based on the talent level the Dolphins have been playing with since the Brees decision, I would figure that they would have won zero SB’s. Brees would have probably retired years ago because he would have suffered numerous injuries behind the terrible offensive lines the Dolphins have had for over a decade.

Marino played with much better teams than the Dolphins have had over the last 12 years and he wasn’t able to win a SB. So thinking Brees could have won a SB, much less even make it to a SB with the severe lack of talent the Dolphins have had is nothing but a pipe dream.

Based on the talent level the Dolphins have been playing with since the Brees decision, I would figure that they would have won zero SB’s. Brees would have probably retired years ago because he would have suffered numerous injuries behind the terrible offensive lines the Dolphins have had for over a decade.

Marino played with much better teams than the Dolphins have had over the last 12 years and he wasn’t able to win a SB. So thinking Brees could have won a SB, much less even make it to a SB with the severe lack of talent the Dolphins have had is nothing but a pipe dream.

well that just proves the fallacy that drafting a top qb guarantees a superbowl win. Marino may have been the best qb to ever play the game and went to one superbowl and lost

Back
Top Bottom