Flores: Tua is Our Quarterback | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores: Tua is Our Quarterback

So what their doing it looks like is hedging their bets..

Their gonna buy this party boy low, let tua play while he gets cleared, then they will make a decision, if it’s Tua they trade Watson and recoup the picks

Their gonna buy this party boy low, let tua play while he gets cleared, then they will make a decision, if it’s Tua they trade Watson and recoup the picks
No

This seems like a decent enough theory.

Watson ?? The 4 win QB in 2020????

:lol:

Watson is in the middle of the pack as far as starting QB's. and im talking all 32 starting QB's

Watson's mind wasn't on being a NFL QBing in 2020, it was on massage parlors
4-12...yet Tua is 1-2 with a loss to a team with an 0 - 20 record coming into the game.

If that makes Watson a middle of the pack QB...then Tua is among the worse NFL QBs we have out there. We're lucky to have the chance to get rid of him.

I was in a football group on Facebook and the Lions' fans, THE DAMN LIONS, were almost unanimous in saying that they wouldn't give up anything more than a 5th rounder for Tua...and this is with the thought that the Texans (and WFT) already said they didn't want Tua as a part of the package.

What do his supporters see in him that football people don't?

I mean like who cares what Flores thinks or cares
As the current HC and possibly the driving force to get Tua out of here, we all should care what he says.

We also need a top 5-10 QB. You can take those picks and keep chasing that dream, or you can actually go out and guarantee yourself one.
True. And atleast in Madden u can use him cause that might b the only games he gets to play in. But hey I will give up everything to use him in madden. Atleast I have control of play calling and defense there.

I can’t wait for another beat down from Buffalo, Watson goes to Carolina, trade deadline passes, and Tua gets to answer questions about whether he wants Flores back next season after the team quits on him.

I really hope he answers “Flores is my coach”
Can Tua also add
"Flores has done some nice things and has gotten better everyone he takes the field"

Lol

Excellent. Trade 3 1sts for Watson.

Then next season, trade Watson for Philly 3 firsts. Immediately fire Grier so he is not the one drafting lol.

Love it

4-12...yet Tua is 1-2 with a loss to a team with an 0 - 20 record coming into the game.

If that makes Watson a middle of the pack QB...then Tua is among the worse NFL QBs we have out there. We're lucky to have the chance to get rid of him.

I was in a football group on Facebook and the Lions' fans, THE DAMN LIONS, were almost unanimous in saying that they wouldn't give up anything more than a 5th rounder for Tua...and this is with the thought that the Texans (and WFT) already said they didn't want Tua as a part of the package.

Jury is still out. What I see is a player who needs more time and has done encouraging things to warrant it.

We have a QB who has shown multiple times now, if needed, he can produce an 80-90 yard drive late in the 4th for a TD if needed.

We have a QB who is top half in 4th quarter production

We have a QB who is overcoming adversity and playing at a high level. Of course, he needs to prove it against better teams.

There are many positives to believe with better coaches and O line he could be special.

Maybe he never is and maybe he truly is just average.

However, I have seen enough to be willing to give more time knowing the whole team is a mess and an elite QB now isn't fixing it anytime soon IMO.

Are you seriously citing Detroit Lion fans and Facebook as your credible sources? Good lord man!

Are you seriously citing Detroit Lion fans and Facebook as your credible sources? Good lord man!
They had a good one for 10+ years...equal to/better than any we've seen play at our stadium with the exception of Marino and Brady. They have one now who has had more than a little success...if we use how Tua was once judged (wins) before he started losing.

That said, I'll take their word over people who have the "unmitigated gall" to say that they would prefer Tua over Watson, Rodgers, Wilson, ANNNND Brady.

That's when I knew we were dealing with a cult and it's time to get their figurehead out of here and let the real Dolphin fans exist.

It's an interesting theory but typically a hedge removes some risk from a wager, in this case you would actually be taking on more risk just to make sure Tua is the guy, when in essence you can do it without betting the farm. If you wager with Watson and he is suspended, found guilty, etc. his value plummets and you have absorbed losses for no reason other than to give Tua a complex IMO.

I would add also, I don't think anyone in the FO is capable of pulling off such a move. It's a preschool full of red crayons over there.

If you worked for ESPN that would be great, they are bound and determined to shove the WNBA down our throat whether we want it or not (which will remain to be "not" for a long time most likely).

As for Flores and the Patriot way attitude. I think the NFL world is really tiring of it. IMO the media should start ignoring these types and reward those who are engaging.
I agree. It would be pretty cool if Flores showed up to a press conference, and not one reporter was in the room because they don’t care, and he says nothing.

Back
Top Bottom