Flores Versus Gase | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores Versus Gase

I don't know what is driving the Steeler players crazy but between Antonio Brown and Bell they got crazy covered for a long time. A.B. is Jon Gruden's problem now and what a hand full he's turning out to be already. But Le'Veon Bell on the Jets with Coach Adam Gase is like hooking up the dynamite with the match. What are the odds that they will have a warm and wonderful relationship? I can't wait for the implosion to take place in NY and for Gase to face the NY press in full pissed off mode! I can't wait!
I really think Gase needed to get away from a HC position for a few years. Figure out what he needed to improve on etc., before taking a head coaching position. With Miami, he really was nothing more than an offensive coordinator with the title of head coach. His 5-1 record against the Jets was impressive and I guess New York put a lot into that. We'll see. He has talent to work with. The Bell situation will be interesting to watch. There will be games where he might have less than 10 carries and then what?

If Bell gets 10 carries in a game and it's a loss people are going to ask some hard questions at the presser. Bell will be candid and bitch about how the team isn't using him correctly. Then it's Bell against Gase and the real fun begins.

Back
Top Bottom