****Florida Gators Thread**** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Florida Gators Thread****

DolphinsLady

Dolphins Goddess
Reaction score
Alright, Gators fan here. I'm gonna start a Thread for the BEST public College school in the State of Florida.

Post on fellow Gators fans...

Alright, Gators fan here. I'm gonna start a Thread for the BEST public College school in the State of Florida.

Post on fellow Gators fans...

Noticed how you said PUBLIC so that you could exclude the mighty Hurricanes of Miami.

I-75 North was flooded with sad Gator fans trying to get back to their trailer parks this afternoon.

I think the Gainesville cops are on the look out for the missing Gators offense.

REALLY GUYS!!! , NOT COOL!!!

Gonna post BS like that you Canes fans are a bunch of thugs like the NOLES fans are...

This Proves why the GATORS are the better team in FLORIDA! , We don't need to show off the BS crap that you CANES and NOLES fans do...

Hmmmmmh. I am not a Canes fan. My love for college football is in Ann Arbor Michigan. So as an unbiased party again I say, the Gators offense is horrible. For you to look at that game and declare the Gators the best team in Florida tells me a lot.

This sub forum deserves its own LOL @ the Gators thread.

Starting with Driskel, there is plenty of material.

If it could be half of what the Jets thread is it would still be gold.

REALLY GUYS!!! , NOT COOL!!!

Gonna post BS like that you Canes fans are a bunch of thugs like the NOLES fans are...

This Proves why the GATORS are the better team in FLORIDA! , We don't need to show off the BS crap that you CANES and NOLES fans do...

I mean let's just leave out the number of Gators who have been arrested over the past 10 years while calling the Hurricanes and Seminoles a bunch of thugs.

Surely that was a mere oversight on your part. I'm sure you'll get it right next time.

By the way, I'm seeing a lot of deleted posts in this thread. Did Aaron Hernandez kill those, too?

Since the Gators were off this week, I'd like to remind everyone that the best team in the state, the Miami Hurricanes, beat the Florida Gators last week.

21-16

Carry on.

Since the Gators were off this week, I'd like to remind everyone that the best team in the state, the Miami Hurricanes, beat the Florida Gators last week.

21-16

Carry on.

Congrats to the SECOND best team in the state! Famous Jameis is going to do bad things to your beloved Hurricanes and to those nasty Gators. You will feel violated! Nevertheless, I will rejoice with you until we play. Go Noles!

Looking forward to watching him implode vs an actual defense and seeing the Noles lose in typical Nole fashion.

Just more proof that recruiting site star systems are horse****. Unbelievable how we were led to believe that Driskel was the best we had. We look like a completely different team with Murphy out there. If our offense is even average our defense is good enough for this team to be a legit contender in the SEC. Murphy has a pocket presence and a feel for the game that Driskel never had.

Matt Jones has no vision and doesn't hit the holes hard enough. We have multiple backs who are better options right now.

Solomon Patton is finally getting his shot and is making the most of it.

LSU is gonna be a battle next week.

Also, do we miss Sturgis yet?

Back
Top Bottom