Florida locals w/out for Fins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Florida locals w/out for Fins

But I still want Welker as a return man, I'd rather Parrish be a speedy slot receiver in Linehan's 3 wideout sets.

Dolfan2788 said:
But I still want Welker as a return man, I'd rather Parrish be a speedy slot receiver in Linehan's 3 wideout sets.
hmm... i would honestly take Roscoe as the return man as well, JMO.

I hate having a roster spot for a KR, when a guy like Roscoe who'd make a good #3 WR or #4, can actually contribute on O as well.

I would hate too see him go down though on a KR or PR, then we are left with Thompson as one of our starting WR's. He's only 165... he'll need to put on about 10 pounds if he's going to play in the NFL IMO. I am a bit biased to Welker though because him, our D, John St. Clair, Chambers and McMichael were our only bright spots on the team for the whole year and I hope they all get starting positions or lots of playing time at least, for their hard work.

well... roscoe would be behind chambers, booker and thompson, but I agree about him bulking up, to around 180.

I hate John St Clair :) really do not rate him.

Thompson I think is too slow for the slot, if Parrish did bulk up to 180 and kept his speed around 4.4 I would love him to be our slot and return man. He could also do reverses and turn 10 yard losses into touchdowns, he is a great playmaker.

Dolfan2788 said:
I would hate too see him go down though on a KR or PR, then we are left with Thompson as one of our starting WR's. He's only 165... he'll need to put on about 10 pounds if he's going to play in the NFL IMO. I am a bit biased to Welker though because him, our D, John St. Clair, Chambers and McMichael were our only bright spots on the team for the whole year and I hope they all get starting positions or lots of playing time at least, for their hard work.

...finally, a fellow st clair supporter!! i thought he was our best o-lineman last season followed by jeno james

i would be very enthused if carey, or stockar are given shots at the left tackle spot in training camp because i thought that was a major week spot again. at the very least, vernon should be starting at right guard this season

our o-line should look like this next season

stockar - james - big hole - carey - st clair

maybe wade smith will finally prove worthwhile as a center...:D

10and6orbust said:
...finally, a fellow st clair supporter!! i thought he was our best o-lineman last season followed by jeno james

i would be very enthused if carey, or stockar are given shots at the left tackle spot in training camp because i thought that was a major week spot again. at the very least, vernon should be starting at right guard this season

our o-line should look like this next season

stockar - james - big hole - carey - st clair

maybe wade smith will finally prove worthwhile as a center...:D
stockar cant played left side.

last season the whole Oline was horrible. St Clair was the best of a bad bunch, Jeno was a huge disappointment.

McIntosh - James - McKinney - Carey - McDougle

McDougle and Carey are interchangeable... and I would love to see Vernon get the LT spot.

I don't think Carey has the best measurables for LT but I would love to see him go back to RG where he played in college ( Leading the way for McGahee) and dominate there again. I would like our O-line to be like this coming out of TC.

LT: McIntosh
LG: James
C: Hadnot, Smith, McKinney or St. Clair whoever wins in TC.
RG: Carey
RT: McDougle

I think St. Clair could be a great full time backup because he is very versatile and can play anywhere on the line. Whenever someone gets injured he could be a good backup for us.

Dolfan2788 said:
I don't think Carey has the best measurables for LT but I would love to see him go back to RG where he played in college ( Leading the way for McGahee) and dominate there again. I would like our O-line to be like this coming out of TC.

LT: McIntosh
LG: James
C: Hadnot, Smith, McKinney or St. Clair whoever wins in TC.
RG: Carey
RT: McDougle

I think St. Clair could be a great full time backup because he is very versatile and can play anywhere on the line. Whenever someone gets injured he could be a good backup for us.
I agree that St Clair would make a nice backup.

Our line intrigues me. We have the makings of a good line, Houck just needs to put it all together.

McIntosh almost has to play LT because I can't see anyone else playing there.
Smith needs help and confidence at whatever position they put him.
Carey needs to get on the field.
Hadnot kinda needs to play, I thought he was one of our best linemen.
McKinney was excellent in college, and played well at guard, but struggled last year.
Whitley was a third round pick and needs to contribute.
St Clair can play anywhere and should be a very good backup.
McDougle has to play, he is a good lineman.
James is supposed to be our best lineman.
Cook is extremely versatile and could be good with decent coaching.
Pape was highly regarded coming out of college and could make a good RT.

Back
Top Bottom