Florida State = Best 4 loss team in the country, 2 years running. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Florida State = Best 4 loss team in the country, 2 years running.

i said this in the canes thread:

"nice to see that nothing has changed with FSU choking in the waning seconds of a game...even with a great kicker they cant win a game with a fg...

the refs tried to gift them the game, glad to see the football gods prevail...so tired of the refs slobbing all over them all the time...and very tired of seeing overrated-*** jimbo fisher..."best 4 loss team in the country!"

wide-left...AGAIN *******S!!!"

not an FSU fan, but being 5-5 seems a bit strange to talk **** on a team that just beat you

Before the season, you'd have thought FSU would have taken 95 Nebraska behind the woodshed, given some of the talk by their fans. By contrast, I had no expectations, just wanted to see the Canes win some games and do the little things right...this project won't be fixed over night.

I talk **** to Pats and Jets fans regularly too, like Gonzo. It's what makes rivalries, rivalries.

not an FSU fan, but being 5-5 seems a bit strange to talk **** on a team that just beat you

And you also haven't had to deal with these delusioNole trolls talking about National Championship. Talking about EJ Manuel being better than Cam Newton, and a Heisman favorite. After making claims to being the greatest 4 loss team in the history of ever the year prior. Miami is who we thought they were. Well, so is FSU really, but don't tell their fans that. But this FSU team definitely overtakes last years team for greatest 4 loss team EVER. They ONLY lost to OU by 10. Pretty much seals it imo.

NuBlB-1.jpg

Keep making excuses dude.

Typical FSU fan. Insecure. Can't say I blame them. The great offensive mind Jimbo Fisher and the super coaches, LOL. EJ Manuel the Heisman front runner, LOL. Top 5 recruiting classes for the last decade, LOL. Top 5 preseason ranking, LOL.

Back
Top Bottom