****Florida State Seminoles Football**** | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Florida State Seminoles Football****

What the hell was that second half game plan? Conservative as hell and completely abandoned the plays that got them the big lead. How in the hell do you put up 31 points in a half and lose so mightily? Please fire Taggart sooner than later. This team is Jekyll and Hyde personified

Absolutely disgusting

Had the pleasure of experiencing my senior year in 2013 when they won the title. Cannot believe how far this program has fallen.

That was embarrassing and 100% on coaching. How they hell do you have 3 deep ball attempts in a row...you have better athletes, get them the ball in space and work in the 5 yard range.

I've known Willie since high school and have defended him, but I can't say anything after yesterday. Just a damn shame...

With that said, I am going to give huge Kudos to the freshman QB for Boise, hell of a game.

Keep this in mind...Willie may need saving from an assistant (it has happened before)...

Jim Leavitt, who was the DC at Oregon when Willie was there is currently unemployed and Barnett could be scapegoated if things don't improve. I could easily see Barnett ousted and Leavitt installed as the DC.

24-21 FSU holding on to a slim lead over UL Monroe...almost 4th quarter...team just looks like it has a script they follow to start games and when teams start to adjust, Taggart doesn’t seem to have an answer, and the players start to look gassed and complacent. Really boneheaded turnovers, sloppy execution.Win or lose today it’s not promising for Taggart.

dam, you guys really dodged a bullet there.

I almost wish they wouldn't have...

Willie is not up to the task of leading a program on his own. No former head coach to guide him, no Mario and LEavitt to guide him...no one there is able to save him again.

They better start courting Dino...try to gauge interest.

what the **** was he doing?

Apparently it was intentional...which makes it much, much worse.

Back
Top Bottom