****Florida State Seminoles Football**** | Page 37 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Florida State Seminoles Football****

FSU is $25 million in the red. Coach Taggart stays.

Honestly watching this crap and living Tallahassee, I now know what Canes fans felt when Randy Shannon was the Head Coach.

FSU has fallen as far as Michigan did when Lloyd Carr retired in 2007. I feel your pain.

We're coming to town on 9/21 and we're not as bad as everyone thought. Our team is one that will get better week by week because they're actually getting coached on a daily basis. Last season Bobby Petrino and his staff stopped coaching and recruiting after week 5 last year. They basically shut the program down as Bobby quit on the program so he could collect his buyout. The players then quit after the next week's game after they got obliterated by GA Tech.

Our 1s are just as talented as any team's in the ACC not named Clemson. We've got depth issues due to Petrino's lopsided recruiting but until attrition happens later in the season, we're no pushover.

I mentioned in chat that there was a strong Rumor that BArnett would be let go and replaced with Leavitt...Leavitt has been hired. Willie needs to be guided...

Blackman’s stats don’t represent how bad he’s played so far this year. If this keeps up I wouldn’t be surprised to see a change at qb. The QB battle preseason was close to begin with. Defense is looking great though

I apologize for even mentioning Blackman’s play. He did as well as you could expect when you have an absolute buffoon at head coach. Virginia gave us FOUR penalties that resulted in first downs on that last drive. Why not spike at the end when we have plenty of time. WTF is that clock management Taggart?!?! I’m tired of seeing hurry up 3 and outs, our players cramping up, the insane amount of personal fouls on third down. Fire him immediately. I am disgusted. Plenty of NFL talent on this roster, a potato would have a winning record at coach. Wow.

Here's how we see FSU's offense:

Your defense:

What to watch for:

Here's how we see FSU's offense:

Your defense:

What to watch for:

Here is how we see our offense
1568930899796.png

and our defense

1568930958436.png

I’m seeing a close Louisville win in a very down year for the ACC. You will get to see first hand how porous the middle of our line is.

21-10 Louisville in a tight defensive contest. FSU chokes a 10-3 halftime lead away.

I’m selling lemonade for uh...a good cause. Who wants some?

Well, watching the 2nd and 3rd quarter I really did think FSU was going to blow the lead.

Cam Akers keeps playing hard...still getting yards with shitty o-line play...excellent blocker. He will leave after this season.

Marvin Wilson is still playing very well also...he is such a good pass rusher from the inside.

Well, watching the 2nd and 3rd quarter I really did think FSU was going to blow the lead.

Cam Akers keeps playing hard...still getting yards with ****ty o-line play...excellent blocker. He will leave after this season.

Marvin Wilson is still playing very well also...he is such a good pass rusher from the inside.

I am hoping that the energy from the fourth quarter will carry over, especially on defense. I wasn't a fan of potentially replacing Blackman but Hornibrook looked great. Maybe Blackman's injury will help us in the end?

What is this...2 in a row and it looked like the team played with a little passion.

Leavitt has already made a difference with the defense.

What is this...2 in a row and it looked like the team played with a little passion.

Leavitt has already made a difference with the defense.
Leavitt has made a huge difference. WTF is up with Barnett? It's like he forgot how to coach?

Back
Top Bottom