****Florida State Seminoles Football**** | Page 38 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Florida State Seminoles Football****

Leavitt has made a huge difference. WTF is up with Barnett? It's like he forgot how to coach?

Barnett was Co-D-coordinator at MSU so I'm not sure how much responsibility he actually had before taking over the FSU job.

Thank goodness Leavitt and Christobal couldn't get along or we could be 1 and 4 at this point.

Barnett was Co-D-coordinator at MSU so I'm not sure how much responsibility he actually had before taking over the FSU job.

Thank goodness Leavitt and Christobal couldn't get along or we could be 1 and 4 at this point.

I didn't think Barnett was too bad last year. I expected way more from the defense and they just looked lost in the second halves of games. Half time adjustments are not the strong suit of anyone on this staff, it seems. Briles and Leavitt have made this team a lot better. I think if Leavitt was here from day 1, we'd be 5-0.

I didn't think Barnett was too bad last year. I expected way more from the defense and they just looked lost in the second halves of games. Half time adjustments are not the strong suit of anyone on this staff, it seems. Briles and Leavitt have made this team a lot better. I think if Leavitt was here from day 1, we'd be 5-0.

I think Leavitt takes the reigns next season and Barnett is either demoted or let go.

Barnett plays way too much zone instead of man. FSU is going to have a significant talent advantage in every game except Clemson, UF, and UM why he refuses to utilize that is beyond me.

I think Leavitt takes the reigns next season and Barnett is either demoted or let go.

Barnett plays way too much zone instead of man. FSU is going to have a significant talent advantage in every game except Clemson, UF, and UM why he refuses to utilize that is beyond me.

You're absolutely right and I have no idea why he doesn't utilize the talent advantage available to him. I could definitely see Leavitt taking over as defensive coordinator or assistant head coach.

Last edited:
Can someone tell me what Blackman has done to warrant being the starter. He’s a nice kid, haven’t had much bad to say about him considering the OL situation, but he missed throw after throw and I thought Hornibrook won the job outright a few weeks ago. I think Taggart sticking with him was foolish.

The good news is you guys play Miami

Expect a close game with us missing a game winning FG

Redemption for wide right and wide left

Good win guys

Next game should be fun.

GO CANES

I greatly miss the UM vs FSU rivalry going back 30 years. Some great games played between those two. Hoping for an exciting back and forth Saturday.

I greatly miss the UM vs FSU rivalry going back 30 years. Some great games played between those two. Hoping for an exciting back and forth Saturday.

Both teams bad this year but coming off big wins so it should be a fun watch

It is hard to talk trash when both teams are unranked and those ****ing dirty Gators are in the top 10.

I will say, a win over Miami will go a long way to helping Taggart save his Job. Some poor coaching decisions early in the season has prevented this team from being 6-2. Hopefully, Willie doesn't get in his own way this week.

It is hard to talk trash when both teams are unranked and those ****ing dirty Gators are in the top 10.

I will say, a win over Miami will go a long way to helping Taggart save his Job. Some poor coaching decisions early in the season has prevented this team from being 6-2. Hopefully, Willie doesn't get in his own way this week.

I am worried that Leavitt has already and will already save Taggart's job. There has been a clear difference since Leavitt came on staff. Not only in scheme, but just simply how the defense's intensity has been. They are flat 95% of the time under Taggart and Barnett. Leavitt has shifted mentality almost instantly.

I am worried that Leavitt has already and will already save Taggart's job. There has been a clear difference since Leavitt came on staff. Not only in scheme, but just simply how the defense's intensity has been. They are flat 95% of the time under Taggart and Barnett. Leavitt has shifted mentality almost instantly.

Willie was very involved in the Wake Forest gameplan on offense and not at all against Syracuse.

He really needs to just let his OC run the offense and Leavitt run the defense, he can be in charge of the recruiting.

Some talk tonight that Taggart may well be fired tomorrow. Never thought it would go this badly for him.

Back
Top Bottom