****Florida State Seminoles Football**** | Page 43 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Florida State Seminoles Football****

Might have been a loss on the scoreboard but, HUGE win for the program. There were 23 (I think) recruits at the game last night. What an electric atmosphere. The stadium was rocking, and the play on the field was just as impressive. Those young men showed a lot of heart and fight. Down 18 and never gave up. It's a shame it's a loss and I hate "moral victories" but dadgumit this sure as heck was a moral victory if there ever was one. If there is ever a loss that can help with recruiting we saw it last night.

Great job to the team and the coaching staff. Keep the "MO" from this game going.
Man Milton looked good in that game coming back. Jermain Johnson also looked very good glad he is having success hated to see him go but our LB and DL are stacked and his PT would have been low.

Was a fun game to watch. Even though I love the Gators and Canes, I was pulling for you guys. Great atmosphere and can I get the number of that one blonde cheerleader with the REALLY short skirt on?

FSU..dang..god-awful lol

Get Out No GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Gutsy win by the Noles today. Down 28-20 I thought it was over but credit to Jordan Travis for leading us to the last 11 points and squeaking it out. Norvell may be turning it around. There were a lot of recruits there today which is great. Let’s go get the next 2 and get to a bowl.

FSU still lacks overall talent, they have some good one but the roster isn't deep. TVD looks like the real deal sure wish we had a real QB...LOL

Dave Portnoy with the ultimate troll by getting Travis Hunter to flip from FSU to Jackson State. Crazy times.

Back
Top Bottom