****Florida State Seminoles Football**** | Page 45 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Florida State Seminoles Football****

Doubt that will ever happen. I have heard she really doesn't contribute a lot to the sports boosters. I could be wrong, but I have been told that.

Yep, that's true (and part of the joke). Many references to "can't get the billionaire to write a fat check" out there.

This kid has a lot of ties to FSU and played two years under Shannon at UCF. Would be a good sign if he comes in and helps the LB group.

I remember this run. This isn’t Duffy. Can’t remember his name but he was like a 4th string QB that everyone clamored for to start because of this clip lol. Like 4-5 years ago.
My bad, just saw it and posted, should have read the comments.

Noles have built an impressive roster, impressive in the trenches too. Transfer portal was good to them.

Thanks...a couple of really bad play calls by Norvell almost cost the game.

He had a few through out the game that was absolutely brutal. Hes been coaching too long to make those mistakes. I am on the fence with Norvell. But he looked like he coached the boys up. Good win. Boys were ready. But some bad in game moves that cant happen.

How bout them Noles!!!!

They are clicking on all cylinders at the moment. Should have been ranked after last week, will definitely be ranked after this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom