****Florida State Seminoles Football**** | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Florida State Seminoles Football****

If Clemson plays like they did Saturday night we won't beat FSU...At all.

Opening weekends are always rough, what matters is we beat SEC teams....

I think the ACC is getting stronger...FSU, Louisville, and Clemson all look like they could easily win 10 games...

Hell it could be worse...(LSU and Oklanhoma)

Opening weekends are always rough, what matters is we beat SEC teams....

I think the ACC is getting stronger...FSU, Louisville, and Clemson all look like they could easily win 10 games...

Hell it could be worse...(LSU and Oklanhoma)

Very true, I just didn't expect Watson to be so meh in the beginning of that game.

Mike Williams is back and man is it a beautiful sight, even though he dropped 2? Touchdowns..

Very true, I just didn't expect Watson to be so meh in the beginning of that game.

Mike Williams is back and man is it a beautiful sight, even though he dropped 2? Touchdowns..

Very early in the season...none of the big names had outstanding opening weekends...

Watson's a stud and once he finds his groove he will be back to making defenses look silly.

I hope so man. Our season rides on him.
He'll be fine, I'm sure. He's too talented and smart not to and he's got a crap ton of talent around him. Outside of the FSU game, I hope you guys run the table. I was pulling for Clemson big time in the NC game.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

[TWEET]773232977182588928[/TWEET]

[TWEET]773289684579586049[/TWEET]

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way, Truth, what was up with that kicker of yours pretending to shoot up heroin after he made a field goal?

By the way, Truth, what was up with that kicker of yours pretending to shoot up heroin after he made a field goal?

599542444.0.jpg

Its how we win....

It was suppose to be Ice Water...

Yea..ice water,not heroin...remember he's a Seminole,not a cane.
This is true, however he probably stole the water if the past is any indication. Maybe it's only shoes we like to steal? Free Shoes University! A lot of you youngsters probably have no idea what I'm even talking about.

This is true, however he probably stole the water if the past is any indication. Maybe it's only shoes we like to steal? Free Shoes University! A lot of you youngsters probably have no idea what I'm even talking about.

Yeah, I remember, that was right before my time there...

I played against Pete Warrick in high school (from the same town)....I was at FSU when the whole Dillards thing went down and that year we had Sinbad as the homecoming comedian (he was actually pretty big then) and he basically says that he is going to address the elephant in the room and goes on to talk about what college student in their right mind is going to turn down a massive discount...he obviously said it a hell of a lot funnier then I am explaining it, but he got the biggest damn cheer.

Back
Top Bottom