Florida vs. FSU | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Florida vs. FSU

Seriously Nappy, from what we all saw yesterday Weatherford was the logical choice to keep in the game. Not saying he is the better athlete or QB by any means but he did actually move the ball. Lee looked lost out there.

Motion said:
Seriously Nappy, from what we all saw yesterday Weatherford was the logical choice to keep in the game. Not saying he is the better athlete or QB by any means but he did actually move the ball. Lee looked lost out there.

Lee looked lost how? he threw the ball 6 times, had one drop and completed 2. weatherford not only looked lost him, but turned the ball over, and was extremely inaccurate in both the long and short passes.

Nappy Roots said:
Lee looked lost how? he threw the ball 6 times, had one drop and completed 2. weatherford not only looked lost him, but turned the ball over, and was extremely inaccurate in both the long and short passes.

He just looked confused IMO. I know the botched snap and that one really bad dropped ball weren't his fault but I don't know. I just didn't see anything from him. His passes were just as inaccurate and ugly as some of Weatherford's.

Motion said:
He just looked confused IMO. I know the botched snap and that one really bad dropped ball weren't his fault but I don't know. I just didn't see anything from him. His passes were just as inaccurate and ugly as some of Weatherford's.

yes i know he didnt look good. thats a huge point of mine though. he doesnt look good for 5 thrown balls, and yet he doesnt see the field. Weatherford doesnt look good for the majority of the game, and he stays in.

and Xavier is erratic with his accuracy, every nole fan knows that. but when hes on, hes more accurate then Weatherford, throws a better deep ball, and a better ball and more catch able ball period.

Bowden said himself before the game, Xavier Lee seems to the start the game slow, until he gets into the rhythm. and when Lee is in rhythm...Lee>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Weatherford

again, im not arguing Lee showed his stuff in the UF game and should of been playing, im arguing over the course of the year, hes shown he should of started and got the majority of the playing time. hes shown over the course of the year that he gives this team the big plays on offense, moves the offense better, and gives the offense the best chance to put points on the board. and you would be hard pressed to find a single FSU fan that thinks differently and doesnt think Bowden is a total jackass for the Lee-Weatherford situation, cause we've seen over the course of the year both QBs. and its clear to us.

Hey anyone heard info on the Gator injuries? I saw that Harvin should be fine...

What was the word on Wynn?

Was anyone at this game?
I'd love to see the coache's film.
Leak stood back there all freaking day and rarely pulled the trigger down field. I'm beginning to think that he has lost confidence. Obviously, I can't be sure w/o seeing the coverage down field, but I doubt w/ the talent UF has at WR, they were covered so well that Leak couldn't take better advantage of his pass protection.

finswin56 said:
Was anyone at this game?
I'd love to see the coache's film.
Leak stood back there all freaking day and rarely pulled the trigger down field. I'm beginning to think that he has lost confidence. Obviously, I can't be sure w/o seeing the coverage down field, but I doubt w/ the talent UF has at WR, they were covered so well that Leak couldn't take better advantage of his pass protection.

Yeah I'd like to see that too. We definitely don't throw the ball downfield enough.

OSUDauby said:
Wow...that is a pretty funny post. So much for the "rout" I guess. Duke would have beaten FSU by 21.:lol:

you know we played duke this year already?

:sidelol:

OSUDauby said:
Wow...that is a pretty funny post. So much for the "rout" I guess. Duke would have beaten FSU by 21.:lol:

Its a rivilary game, both teams left everything on the field. FSU had something to prove and they played their best. On paper, we should of wiped the floor with them but they brought their A game.

Back
Top Bottom