Florida vs. Tennessee | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Florida vs. Tennessee

Motion said:
Guess we know who the real contender in the state of Florida is after today! :chuckle:

yall are not a real contender either. and will probably finish either at or more losses then us anyways. so i could careless

I will give Tennessee some credit they played pretty tough. But in all (unbiased) honesty the game should not have been that close, poor execution on offense, dumb penalties, and terrible officiating really held the Gators back and they were still able to overcome and pull it out.

Tennessee is definitely on the rebound from a terrible season last year but still have to go a little ways to be back on Florida and Georgia's level.

305TillIDie said:
is Mckenzie Pierre (#85) still on the Florida team?

Not that I know of, if he is he never plays. :D

Nappy Roots said:
yall are not a real contender either. and will probably finish either at or more losses then us anyways. so i could careless

Keep telling yourself that, maybe eventually you'll actually believe it. :wink:

Seriously man come on now. Based on what you've seen you honestly think the Noles could hang with the Gators if they played next week?

Nappy Roots said:
Don't hate :evil:
In all honesty, FSU really looks bad. I'm not sure they'll crack the top 20 by the end of the season. If it weren't for Clemson's kicking woes, that game is a route.

Motion said:

Seriously man come on now. Based on what you've seen you honestly think the Noles could hang with the Gators if they played next week?

do we play next week?

i didnt say we are the better team right now, or will be at any point during the season either.

305TillIDie said:
god..Coker is getting hit in every direction down here..fans, media, some players losing it...

cant wait until he goes :yes:

what happen with some players?

Motion said:

I'm honestly more worried about our games against LSU, Auburn, Georgia, and maybe even Alabama more than FSU. 'Bama and FSU may be a push. I don't think FSU can match up. That should be an easy double digit margin of victory for UF. If UT can't run on UF, FSU doesn't stand a chance.

Vol&dolfan said:
Hey motion Tenn will help your gators out and beat the georgia bulldogs. U heard it hear first!
Thanks, but that's no help. I want Georgia ranked as high as possible when they experience they're annual beat down.

Nappy Roots said:
what happen with some players?
Jon Beason...our Linebacker was like "some players losing it..we cant have that..we need to play Miami football"

and he goes on and on "if you with us..you with us..if not..your not"...it was a radio interview right after the game..so i understand his frustration

hes right..we cant point fingers..we gotta re-group

Vol&dolfan said:
Hey motion Tenn will help your gators out and beat the georgia bulldogs. U heard it hear first!

I'd love to see it! :D

Back
Top Bottom