Florida vs. Tennessee | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Florida vs. Tennessee

finswin56 said:
I'm honestly more worried about our games against LSU, Auburn, Georgia, and maybe even Alabama more than FSU. 'Bama and FSU may be a push. I don't think FSU can match up. That should be an easy double digit margin of victory for UF. If UT can't run on UF, FSU doesn't stand a chance.

Oh Absolutely. I've said since day one those would definitely be our toughest games. Only ones that concern me right now because their defenses are lights out.

Nappy Roots said:
do we play next week?

i didnt say we are the better team right now, or will be at any point during the season either.

Alrighty then

305TillIDie said:
god..Coker is getting hit in every direction down here..fans, media, some players losing it...

cant wait until he goes :yes:

No surprise there. They gotta get him outta there.

Motion said:
No surprise there. They gotta get him outta there.
Yeah. It's not as bad as our situation with Zook, but there are some similarities. UM was higher when Coker took over, and was able to keep the UM mystique for recruiting for a while. Like Zook, Coker's a great person, but is taking that program down hill... just not as badly.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Congrats, Gators fans.

Another great SEC game.

Thank Goodness the refs didn't decide your game too.
They did try. I feel for LSU guys. That was crap. I'm just glad we have you guys at home.

finswin56 said:
They did try. I feel for LSU guys. That was crap. I'm just glad we have you guys at home.

Wasn't it just horrible?

I can count at the top of my head four horrible calls against LSU in critical situations that absolutely crippled them.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Congrats, Gators fans.

Another great SEC game.

Thank Goodness the refs didn't decide your game too.

Yeah they sure tried. Looking forward to the Tigers coming to the Swamp. Should be a great one, Gators will definitely have to bring their A game if they wanna stay undefeated at home.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Wasn't it just horrible?

I can count at the top of my head four horrible calls against LSU in critical situations that absolutely crippled them.

Sucks bro, I feel for ya.

Motion said:
Yeah they sure tried. Looking forward to the Tigers coming to the Swamp. Should be a great one, Gators will definitely have to bring their A game if they wanna stay undefeated at home.
Last time LSU came to Gainesville, UF should have won. Leading in the second half, and Zook just got undressed as a coach.
I remember just dying inside thinking of how poor the 2nd half adjustments were, and how the Gators just weren't ready to step up and take the game. Coaching.
Thank God that other coach now runs the Dolphins :dolphins:

Motion said:
Sucks bro, I feel for ya.

Teams I respect and have no ill will whatsoever towards in the SEC:

Florida, Tennessee, Alabama.

Teams I really dislike:

Georgia, Mississippi State, Ole Miss

Teams I wish would get gonorrhea and miss the rest of their season:

Auburn, Auburn, Auburn, Auburn, and Auburn.

DolphinDevil28 said:

Teams I really dislike:

:lol:

DolphinDevil28 said:

Teams I really dislike:

:sidelol:

Majpain said:
What a great game. Now the real test is LSU and Auburn.

Yeah and we get them two weeks in a row. :tantrum: After watching the LSU/Auburn game yesterday I'm much more concerned about LSU. Our run defense is awesome so hopefully we will keep Kenny Irons in check when we face Auburn. Both teams have great defenses though so it will definitely be a battle.

Back
Top Bottom