Florida | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Florida

Miamian

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
As many of you are aware we're trying to put together a tailgate party for one or more games next year. Season tickets are really out for most people outside of Florida because of distance. Is there anyone in Florida that would be interested in going in on season tickets?

We can still party with the out-of-staters at the tailgate and afterwards.

miamian

check with AJ, he gets season tickets every year. also there is a guy i met in florida that goes in with 2 other guys and buys a block of 4, so they can get good seats. he lives in boca raton and i'm sure he would like it if somebody paid for that 4th ticket! his name is finfanman and he hangs out on the espn message board, he's registered here to but hasn't been around for a couple months!:rolleyes:

Hey 06, I didn't see a "finfanman" on the membership list, but a lot of finfan(other names). Is it any of these? The only one with at least veteran status is finfan77, everyone else is a rookie or out of state, so he's probably the one you're thinking of.

finfan
Finfan16-0
Finfan4ever
FinFan4Life814
finfan77
FinFanatic4ever

If you get a chance, let me know.

Thanks

miamian

Originally posted by Miamian
Hey 06, I didn't see a "finfanman" on the membership list, but a lot of finfan(other names). Is it any of these? The only one with at least veteran status is finfan77, everyone else is a rookie or out of state, so he's probably the one you're thinking of.

finfan
Finfan16-0
Finfan4ever
FinFan4Life814
finfan77
FinFanatic4ever

If you get a chance, let me know.

Thanks
i,m sorry, his screen name actually starts with a T. TheFinFanMan!

Hey 06,

Looks like thefinfanman has already got his tickets. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Miamian,

I might be interested in hooking up on a deal for a couple of seats. What are the details?

inFINsible,

I don't have any details, just wondering if anyone wanted to go in on this. I would be most interested in corner seats in the upper deck, so that I don't blow my budget, preferably in the northwest, so that the sun is behind us in the afternoon.

miamian

Originally posted by Miamian
Hey 06,

Looks like thefinfanman has already got his tickets. Thanks for the suggestion though.
did you ask him about that 4th season ticket he always just gives away?

Yeah, this was his reply.

Hello!

Well, to be honest with you, we went down for pick a seat and got 4 seats on the end of 2 rows for all of our friends.

If you know of anyone else, I'd appreciate the suggestion.

since i don't live in florida, i can't tell you who might be interested. i know of one other person that gets season tickets and thats AJ, but i don't know if he has a package deal with his parents or not. you can ask!

AJ's moving to Tampa for college. Thanks for all your help and concern.

Back
Top Bottom