Flos message we want to win every week | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flos message we want to win every week

That term is left over from the days we had several bad apples here.
We are discussing changing it to be honest

Back to the thread title discussion please.

Send me a PM if you have thoughts on this you want to share.

I agree with it. The message he is sending to EVERY player is; don't get comfortable at your position. You have to prove yourself every week you take the field. And when you get the opportunity seize the moment and take full advantage of it.

Hey Nasty
I am a big reader and have a master's degree in Spanish Lit, and I am a Spanish painting freak.
I am not so much a poetry guy, but I am obsessed with those Spanish artists from that time, Miró, Dalí, whose surrealists works grew out of the Dada movement which came before.
I am beginning to work on a youtube channel focusing on the interpretation of Spanish painting, with partial focus on Dali.
I am a surrealism nut. All that Latin American lit too from the Boom- Cortazar, Fuentes, Borges, Marquez. Gotta dig that.
Love Dali!

The Dada movement resonates with me... Reminds me of Chaos Theory -- Fractals etc. Anyway...

Surrealism died an ugly death! :lol:

To Flores credit, the move he made almost put us in a position to tie the game.
Actually the play calling adjustment that was finally made when Fitz came in had a lot to do with that as well as was admitted by Chan. Fitz should have been picked earlier when he threw 2 feet behind the receiver and hit the LB in the hands. So for those saying the QB change was the reason we almost came back...I say a guy who already had 7 picks to 9 Tds came in and did exactly what he has done for 16 years....look good in spots and threw a costly int that should have actually been his 2nd.

What does Hammered mean in this forum? Is it banned? Like Tannechise?

We changed it back to banned. Hammered could apply to those of us who drink

tenor.gif

:p

Hey Nasty
I am a big reader and have a master's degree in Spanish Lit, and I am a Spanish painting freak.
I am not so much a poetry guy, but I am obsessed with those Spanish artists from that time, Miró, Dalí, whose surrealists works grew out of the Dada movement which came before.
I am beginning to work on a youtube channel focusing on the interpretation of Spanish painting, with partial focus on Dali.
I am a surrealism nut. All that Latin American lit too from the Boom- Cortazar, Fuentes, Borges, Marquez. Gotta dig that.
That’s awesome. Love your passion.

Back
Top Bottom