Flounder or Dolphin? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flounder or Dolphin?

inExile

Practice Squad
Reaction score
IMV, the Fish should be called the Flounder until they rise from the bottom and retake their anointed position ON TOP!!!

So it’s really cool we got rid of one-stat (LOSER), have a new “hot†coach, and seemingly had a good draft --- but reality has NOT changed yet!

So for now, the Fins are Flounder :lol:

inExile said:
IMV, the Fish should be called the Flounder until they rise from the bottom and retake their anointed position ON TOP!!!

So it’s really cool we got rid of one-stat (LOSER), have a new “hot†coach, and seemingly had a good draft --- but reality has NOT changed yet!

Oh, okay...if you say so. Another stupid thread during a long offseason.

yes please lets change the name of an orginization with over 30 years of history cause we had one bad one :shakeno:

Shark may be more like it, because they will smell the blood and chew up their opponent.

Does Flounder make you feel better? If so then go right ahead. However the Dolphins will always be "on top" in my book, so they will never be "fish" to me ever.

inExile said:

Have you ever stuck your finger in a Flounders mouth? It has teeth like a dog and is a predator. A very agressive fish. Halibut (Flounder Family) get as large as 500lbs. Most likely can eat little boys like you.

themole said:
Have you ever stuck your finger in a Flounders mouth? It has teeth like a dog and is a predator. A very agressive fish. Halibut (Flounder Family) get as large as 500lbs. Most likely can eat little boys like you.

:0wned:

themole said:

This guy must be Phin na Banna incognito. :lol:

inExile said:

I'll accept flounder for now(as long as your not a bills fan).

Welcome to the boards. :wave:

I'd rather be called the Wholphins.

storybabywholphinap-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom