Flush It!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flush It!!!

BLITZKRIEG

~LACUNA LEGIONS~
Reaction score
That's right. Just take this entire OL, the QB, Dave and his sidekick Norv, and flush them all down the tiolet where they belong!!.....

The entire OL sucks. The WR corps suck. The QB sucks. The playcalling sucks. This offense sucks. I mean it really stinks....

Actually, we should probably be thanking the Pats today. This is surely the end of the "Dave And Norv Debacle" in Miami. These two guys have been coaching on borrowed time their entire careers, and now they can add Miami to that list. Neither one of them should be returning next year IMO.....

This was the most horrendous game I've ever seen our offense play. The Phinz offense couldn't move. Third and one??...no gain. Third and three??....incomplete pass. Third and three at the Pats 10???:confused:.....BOOM!!!!:eek:.....Game over.:cry:

I raelly feel sorry for the Phinz defense. They are one of the best in the NFL, and with this piss poor offense, we'll never get to see them get where they belong....To the Super Bowl.

We wont make the playoffs, and big changes need to be in order. If we ever plan on getting back to the Super Bowl again, this whole team needs to be gutted IMO, and balanced out once and for all....

PHINZ RULE!!!!:fire:

Gotta Keep ricky, cc, conrad, Mcmike and...............well noone.
The reason the D is so good is 38 mil +. If we improve the O we will need to spend more than 12 mil and will come out of the defenses hide. Either some restructure or they are gone. Just not enough money to stock both sides of the ball with talent. This isn't BASEBALL (thank god).

Back
Top Bottom