Flyer on Reuben Foster? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flyer on Reuben Foster?

I looked up the story on Foster... it was worse than I had imagined.

Evidently, Foster's father had shot his mother while she was holding Reuben... then the guy escaped and disappeared for years... then there are at least two incidents of domestic abuse with Foster.

I mean... I could be wrong, but this sounds like one seriously damaged individual from a really F-ed up family.

Short of some kind of major born-again Christian/Buddhist experience in his life and several years worth of counseling. No... Hell no.

I looked up the story on Foster... it was worse than I had imagined.

Evidently, Foster's father had shot his mother while she was holding Reuben... then the guy escaped and disappeared for years... then there are at least two incidents of domestic abuse with Foster.

I mean... I could be wrong, but this sounds like one seriously damaged individual from a really F-ed up family.

Short of some kind of major born-again Christian/Buddhist experience in his life and several years worth of counseling. No... Hell no.

Or maybe just a weekend in the holistic tent with Ricky Williams and some Bhang.

Pass.

I envision Micah Parsons being a much much better, non crazy version of Foster.

We need a linebacker that can play 3 downs and lay the wood, Parsons does that. If he slips I’d trade up from 18 in a heartbeat to get him.

There are some legit character concerns there too. I think the Dolphins pass on both.

Back
Top Bottom