Flyin down from NH this weekend | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flyin down from NH this weekend

Danny68

NewEngland Fin
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
For those of you attending this weeks Pats game, i'd love to come by your tailgate and say hey, if ya would'nt mind? Be great to meet ya in person.. Living up here in New England (football hell) I only get to chat Dolphins on the site here, so I'd LOVE to do it in person.. If you have a section in the lot that you always go to, please feel free to share it, and I will try to make it over. I'll be with the wife and "unfortunately" 2 of my buds that are Pats fans and their wives, but they are cool and would never preach their Patriot bull**** in Dolphin country.. They actually even agreed to NOT wear any Pats gear. Im getting my tix from Brian Gaines, so i told them they could'nt wear any Pats gear, or he would'nt give us the tix and they agreed!!

Come check us out in East 12. Its mostly people who sit in the Deep End. Great tailgate and even better people!! Fins4life...

I am a Patriots fan from MA, and I'll also be attending the game. I think this is my 9th or 10th time I've made the journey. I believe it's 32 east where we tailgate.

Dolphins fans, in my experience, are super cool. I did have one ******* run up to me and say "you suck" after the dolphins escaped with a 1 point victory.

It was all in good fun though, lol. I *hated* that old fight song though.

I am a Patriots fan from MA, and I'll also be attending the game. I think this is my 9th or 10th time I've made the journey. I believe it's 32 east where we tailgate.

Dolphins fans, in my experience, are super cool. I did have one ******* run up to me and say "you suck" after the dolphins escaped with a 1 point victory.

It was all in good fun though, lol. I *hated* that old fight song though.

Are you riding in with pats fans too?

Actually, most of the people I tailgate with are Dolphans.

There are a couple of us patriot fans though.

Back
Top Bottom