Flying down from Montreal - just got my tickets!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flying down from Montreal - just got my tickets!!!

mtlfinfan

Resiliency is the key.
Reaction score
Yesssss! Sorry for this waste of space post, but just wanted to share my excitement and let you guys know that I just booked my flight and bought my tickets for Sunday's game!!!

My wife and I will be sitting in section 145 row 3. Oh man I can't wait.

Are they good seats and is there any advice anyone can give me when I make it out to the stadium?

Thanks in advance.
Sam

Yesssss! Sorry for this waste of space post, but just wanted to share my excitement and let you guys know that I just booked my flight and bought my tickets for Sunday's game!!!

Are they good seats and is there any advice anyone can give me when I make it out to the stadium?

Thanks in advance.
Sam

Be very careful. In america these days, if we detain you for a crime we may torture the crappy candien beer out of you..

Tru story..

your so lucky man, i envy you. enjoy man.

i went to my first game in Miami ever this year vs the jets and although we lost, the experience was great. the stadium was electric, and overall its a trip ill never forget. hopefully u will bring a win back home unlike me.

enjoy man, should be fun.

Thanks in advance.
Sam

Hey bro! Fellow fan from Quebec. I'll root in my basement on my 50" flat screen but i'd rather be with you, I'll make the trip someday too, enjoy the game!

Thank you all for the support . Ha ha . I got my tickets with AA for 338.

Back
Top Bottom