Flying from Baton Rouge to go to the game! i need some help | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flying from Baton Rouge to go to the game! i need some help

dolfan313

Rookie
Reaction score
hey yall my dad suprised me today and told me that he got me and my brothers plane tickets and tickets to the saints game in miami!! we grew up in fort myers and had season tickets to the fins for years but my family is from louisiana and we moved back 5 years ago. I am still a die hard fin fan but my brothers were always big saints fans even when we lived in fl. I was wondering if there are any cool things to do before the games now. i know ross has been trying to make it more of an event so are there any fun things around the stadium or anything like that?

hey yall my dad suprised me today and told me that he got me and my brothers plane tickets and tickets to the saints game in miami!! we grew up in fort myers and had season tickets to the fins for years but my family is from louisiana and we moved back 5 years ago. I am still a die hard fin fan but my brothers were always big saints fans even when we lived in fl. I was wondering if there are any cool things to do before the games now. i know ross has been trying to make it more of an event so are there any fun things around the stadium or anything like that?

They won't open the parking lots for tailgating until four hours prior to kickoff. So you won't be able to tailgate until noon or so. I usually sleep in when I'm back in Lauderdale and then head to the stadium. I usually don't do much in Miami seeing as how I'm more of a Lauderdale guy. Where exactly are you staying at?

Wow I didn't know we were at home, we have more than a shot at this one.

Back
Top Bottom