Flying into Miami Saturday for the 49ers game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flying into Miami Saturday for the 49ers game

IronChef

Club Member
Reaction score
Any team related activities going on Saturday? Looking for cool Dolphins related stuff to do on Saturday. Also looking for a place to shop for Dolphins gear other than the Pro Shop at Hard Rock on game day.

Thanks!

Not sure about Dolphins related stuff on Saturday, but when I'm down there I usually go to LIDS, Target, and even Walmart for Dolphins gear. I don't care to spend $100-150 on a jersey so I usually go with the off brand stuff myself.

Aside from those places there are still stores like Champs that will have a few things. I remember a store at Sawgrass Mills I went to a few years ago that had good **** (don't remember the name though).

In season, like now, the huge Walmart on the periphery of the Sawgrass Mills Mall in Sunrise usually carries a decent assortment of gear at the best prices.. as well as a couple of sports specialty stores within the mall.

So Sawgrass Mills Mall is the place to go? I'm not really worried about price the only reason I'm trying to avoid The Pro Shop at Hard Rock is because they never have my size which is XXL.

So Sawgrass Mills Mall is the place to go? I'm not really worried about price the only reason I'm trying to avoid The Pro Shop at Hard Rock is because they never have my size which is XXL.

Sawgrass on Black Friday weekend. . . Have fun with that :ninja:

Check the Pro Shop in Davie. I have seen XXL jerseys there before

I am going too! Fly out at Midnight Friday. My buddy is a niners fan. So being in Donkey country we always try to go to this game.

Back
Top Bottom