Fmia Power Rankings. Guess Who Is #32 Lol | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fmia Power Rankings. Guess Who Is #32 Lol

I can't even wrap my head around all the different possibilities the 2019 season and subsequent 2020 draft can bring this franchise.

They have/had a plan going into the free agency. They acquired Fitzpatrick and the tank was on. Then JR falls into their lap.

Obviously they want Rosen to play well in 2019 (Their cake)

but

They still want that top 3 2020 draft pick. (Eating their cake too)

It's a unique situation. The media and the fans need to stay out of the conversation until April 23rd 2020 and let them do their thing.
I doubt the media, or fans will impact thier decision making, whatsoever. It would be pretty boring around here if posters stopped opining, don't u think?

I doubt the media, or fans will impact thier decision making, whatsoever. It would be pretty boring around here if posters stopped opining, don't u think?

I think decision is already made. I am just preaching patience on this one.

Fitzpatrick “winning” a QB competition won’t mean to me what it will mean to others who need an instant take on the situation.

A boring forum sounds like a dream to me FYI.

I don’t venture onto any Patriots message boards but I bet generally speaking they are as boring as it gets. The less to debate the better IMO.

We are in a unique situation for sure. Just want to see us maximize our opportunities.

0 16 to 4 12. Returning WR are still mash. TE slightly improved, oline talent wise very weak, RB no Gore weaker, QB journey man and rookie who did not shine, DL consists of journeyman, Wilkens and late rounded, linebackers medocre, backfield has some talent, new rookie head coach from a coaching tree that has basically failed in the NFL last but not least ST returns intact without the ST coach the only coach worth keeping from last year. Dumps is the name of our guys this year.

I think 32 is probably fair given the roster gutting, unproven coaching staff, and what the team has been saying this off-season.

They could surprise us and win some games, though. So could the Raiders, I guess.

I think 32 is probably fair given the roster gutting, unproven coaching staff, and what the team has been saying this off-season.

They could surprise us and win some games, though. So could the Raiders, I guess.

I think I've said elsewhere, I agree, but, . . . there ought to be a category containing 'so many unknowns, we'll not rank the following.'

To be clear, I don't expect to be surprised. I expect this team to be a straight up trash fire on the field. We'll see.

I think being a trash fire for one season might be a good thing in the long run, so I'm not upset about the prospect.

We tend to do best when expectations are low.

On the bright side, if we perform poorly that was to be expected, but if we perform well we'll be the Cinderella story. Maybe now teams will underestimate us?

I believe that hinges on QB play, specifically if Rosen can be consistently good, and competently protected.

I'm confident the defense, overall, will be far superior to that clownshow Burke was running, despite the lack of proven pass rushers.

Simply put, if Rosen/O'shea can put up 28 per game, we will be an average team.
28 PPG! In a heartbeat sir!! Whens the last time we did that with more talent than what we are going to have to endure this year..? D will be better this year but O is a couple of years away from putting up those digits fella.

28 PPG! In a heartbeat sir!! Whens the last time we did that with more talent than what we are going to have to endure this year..? D will be better this year but O is a couple of years away from putting up those digits fella.
My apologies. I got a little carried away. 24-25 would have been a better #.

Gase averaged nearly 20 last season, with Os playing substantial snaps.

Also the statement was made as an "if", not as a proclamation.

My apologies. I got a little carried away. 24-25 would have been a better #.

Gase averaged nearly 20 last season, with Os playing substantial snaps.

Also the statement was made as an "if", not as a proclamation.
No need to apologise friend, and if we get 24-25 PPG then colour me happy!

Back
Top Bottom