Fmia Power Rankings. Guess Who Is #32 Lol | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fmia Power Rankings. Guess Who Is #32 Lol

Imo, 49ers and colts are way too high. Vikings and raiders also a bit high and I'm not as confident in the Steelers or browns as the writer is... but what do i know. At least we got a little praise for being in last place unlike last year

you would think we stuck with Osweiller as our QB and chose a mediocre college HC as our HC. no ****ing way we are worse than the Cardinals

The way I see it, Miami is definitely a contender to have the worst record in the league. Miami, the Giants, the Cardinals, and the Bengals are all contenders. Washington and Detroit have an outside chance of joining the race also. If a team's starting QB gets hurt early in the season an unexpected team could join the mix also.

Lost a ton of players, new coaches, QBs, a team of rookies and UDFA with spot filled veterans.

I can see how from an outside perspective 32 seems legit. Although I do think we will are better than the cardinals. I'd fairly have us as a pre season ranking of 31.

Lost a ton of players, new coaches, QBs, a team of rookies and UDFA with spot filled veterans.

I can see how from an outside perspective 32 seems legit. Although I do think we will are better than the cardinals. I'd fairly have us as a pre season ranking of 31.
"Lost a ton of players"?

Who, aside from James, did we lose, that you consider productive?

I think we end up near this middle of the pack as usual. I think we got better than we were last year to be honest.
I believe that hinges on QB play, specifically if Rosen can be consistently good, and competently protected.

I'm confident the defense, overall, will be far superior to that clownshow Burke was running, despite the lack of proven pass rushers.

Simply put, if Rosen/O'shea can put up 28 per game, we will be an average team.

"Lost a ton of players"?

Who, aside from James, did we lose, that you consider productive?

Well there have been quite a few departures outside of your qualifier of "productive" (which is also arbitrary) which wasn't mentioned in that person's post.

Well there have been quite a few departures outside of your qualifier of "productive" (which is also arbitrary) which wasn't mentioned in that person's post.
Such as?

Productive is a subjective term, in terms of definition, but if you take individual examples, i believe there would be a concensus, even among FH, as to whether they were productive, or not.

Take Branch as an example. I doubt you would find many fans that would label him as "productive".

Such as?

Productive is a subjective term, in terms of definition, but if you take individual examples, i believe there would be a concensus, even among FH, as to whether they were productive, or not.

Take Branch as an example. I doubt you would find many fans that would label him as "productive".

Tannehill, Wake and Ammendola for starters. I'm not going to get into the weeds on their production, just saying his point was the Dolphins lost players.

tumblr_my3cx0rD2Y1s30dodo1_400.gif

Back
Top Bottom