follow me.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

follow me....

CW, why do you always pi$$ on the parade..
Take your medicine like a man...The Fluffalo Jills are the basement dwellers of the Afc, it aint Cincy anymore....

2 vs buffalo 2 vs jets. Theres 4 games against crap teams right there':D

And who were his receivers? James Trash and Todd Stinkton

People seem to forget that he use to start in front of Joey Harrington in college. Just like Priest Holmes use start in front of Ricky intill he got hurt, just like AJ.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Who are you talking about again?...Feeley came in for 5 games, threw a few screen passes, and let the d win...the only start he had against a winning team, he lost(and that was with the philly d holding NYG to 7 points).

Don't get me wrong Feeley may turn out great, but you're overstating his ability based on 5 games(4 of which were against crap)

Best sign seen at an NFL game last year...."SEND IN THE CLOWNS!"....at RWS, a.k.a. Ricky Williams Stadium :D

Who are you talking about again?...Feeley came in for 5 games, threw a few screen passes, and let the d win...the only start he had against a winning team, he lost(and that was with the philly d holding NYG to 7 points).

Don't get me wrong Feeley may turn out great, but you're overstating his ability based on 5 games(4 of which were against crap)

I think David Akers missed a FG

thats not fair to feeley at all, he drove them down for the winning field goal and david akers missed what was expected to be a chip shot for him... he played well enough for his team to be 5-0, thats all i know, thats all that matters. If we had ray lucas or brian griese come on to do that the past two years, were in the playoffs with ease.

Back
Top Bottom