Food of thought | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Food of thought

CpuFan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Why would the Dolphins pay more for Patrick Ramsey by trading for him with the 20th pick in the First round then Washington did when they draft him with the 32'nd pick of the First round in the 2002 draft?

I say get him but work out a pick for next year!

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
He does have 2 yrs experience under his belt AND he's already under contract

Thanks, Clumpy, you read my mind...;)

Ramsey has made it clear that he is dissatisfied with the Foreskins obtaining Brunnel and he wants to be traded. Knowing this it should give Miami some leverage in obtaining Ramsey. Offer the Skins a 2005 3rd round conditional pick.

Originally posted by Smacks
Offer the Skins a 2005 3rd round conditional pick.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let's just offer them Charlie Rogers and a 6th rounder!!!
C'mon man, It's Patrick Ramsey. Everybody knows he's awsome. If we don't give them a 1st rounder, somebody else will.

Miami will give up there 2005 first round choice for Ramsey or a conditional second rounder, becoming a first by playing time and stats. Miami will not give up there first this year thats a fact. Tired of reading why is miami giving up there 20th this year. Thats not gonna happen so quit worrying about it. sheesh!!!

Originally posted by CpuFan
Why would the Dolphins pay more for Patrick Ramsey by trading for him with the 20th pick in the First round then Washington did when they draft him with the 32'nd pick of the First round in the 2002 draft?

I say get him but work out a pick for next year!
I would rather have a conditional pick later and not this year's first. However, if it would have happened [apparently we're getting Feeley now, WTF? ], the big advantage there would be a real low cap hit of WAAAY leass than a mil per yr for the next 3 yrs.

Back
Top Bottom