Football Gameplan's 2013 Dolphins vs Browns Video Preview | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Football Gameplan's 2013 Dolphins vs Browns Video Preview

FootballCEO

Active Roster
Reaction score
[video=youtube;PDZ-2WilDt0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDZ-2WilDt0[/video]

Good morning Dolphins fans! Good luck this week!

Em

This guy knows his stuff! I totally agree about getting Tannehill on the move. We have to do that more.

[video=youtube;PDZ-2WilDt0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDZ-2WilDt0[/video]

Good morning Dolphins fans! Good luck this week!

Em

You actually picked the BROWNS? LMAO. I've usually enjoyed your breakdowns. But there is NO WAY Miami loses to the Browns. Miami WILL shut down Richardson and the Browns are lacking arguably their best receiver. And Wheedon is erratic at best. What a joke man. You better go back and re-study tape or whatever you do. You have made me seriously LAUGH at you. This was a terrible breakdown. This will not even be close. Miami wins EASILY. Please don't put your BS on this site again. You are trying too hard and obviously have NO idea about football. What a huge joke. Miami will destroy the Browns. What a joke you have become. Are you reading the BS articles from CBS and ESPN and trying to rely on the consensus? Or are you really putting thought into this game? Obvious the latter. Miami's defense WILL be the difference; giving Miami more opportunities to score. And they will. Cleveland will be completely outclassed. This game should NOT even be close. Miami by at LEAST 2 TDs.

** I meant former when I typed this drunken rant!! :chuckle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice.
I'm hoping Miami comes out aggressive and they are able to send a few messages in the first game. e.g.
- If you don't max protect you QB and keep your TE at home, we will put him on the ground.
- If you don't respect Wallace, Tannehill can hit him deep.

It should be fun see them trying to prove that Miami is a dynamic team and they have the talent to dictate to their opponents.

You actually picked the BROWNS? LMAO. I've usually enjoyed your breakdowns. But there is NO WAY Miami loses to the Browns. Miami WILL shut down Richardson and the Browns are lacking arguably their best receiver. And Wheedon is erratic at best. What a joke man. You better go back and re-study tape or whatever you do. You have made me seriously LAUGH at you. This was a terrible breakdown. This will not even be close. Miami wins EASILY. Please don't put your BS on this site again. You are trying too hard and obviously have NO idea about football. What a huge joke. Miami will destroy the Browns. What a joke you have become. Are you reading the BS articles from CBS and ESPN and trying to rely on the consensus? Or are you really putting thought into this game? Obvious the latter. Miami's defense WILL be the difference; giving Miami more opportunities to score. And they will. Cleveland will be completely outclassed. This game should NOT even be close. Miami by at LEAST 2 TDs.

Miami is not that good. They certainly can beat Cleveland, but it's not guarantee. They are about the same talent wise.

Great job, bad prediction. Miami will score on Cleveland, Cleveland will struggle to score on Miami.

The Dolphins will get to Weeden and that will be all she wrote.

He seems to think the O-lines gives Cleveland the victory, I say the defense gives Miami an easy victory.

Miami is not that good. They certainly can beat Cleveland, but it's not guarantee. They are about the same talent wise.

LMAO! Seriously? Okay guy. You lost any respect with this one post I may have otherwise had for you.

I hope this isn't serious because you come off looking looking like the type of person you're trying to describe with this terrible post

Great job, bad prediction. Miami will score on Cleveland, Cleveland will struggle to score on Miami.

The Dolphins will get to Weeden and that will be all she wrote.

He seems to think the O-lines gives Cleveland the victory, I say the defense gives Miami an easy victory.

What you said bro.

not surprised he picked the Browns, lol. should be difficult for Richardson to run behind those guards against our front 7/8.

not surprised he picked the Browns, lol. should be difficult for Richardson to run behind those guards against our front 7/8.
Me neither, seems like everyone is picking them, strange...

Typical example of a homer getting butthurt when somebody else says anything bad against Miami. Grow up. Seriously though, are you 13 sitting behind a keyboard?

Just mind boggling how somebody can be this blatantly disrespectful to somebody who puts in time, research, resources and heart into what they do.

This post you made is disgraceful.

Me neither, seems like everyone is picking them, strange...

Personally I like it that way, it allows the Browns to get really confident (Overly so), while it helps any Dolphins player that might be looking past the Browns, to take this game extra seriously....please continue.

Excellent post on some of the key issues of this game. I too disagree with the outcome..I think the dolphins win this one due to their ability to stop T-Rich and force Weeden into a uncomfortable spot dealing with pressure.
However, anyone who talks like the Dolphins have already won this game ais ridiculous. We are a better team..and we should win IMO. But lets not act like bad teams don't beat better teams...it happens every single week

Back
Top Bottom