Football Gameplan's 2013 Dolphins vs Browns Video Preview | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Football Gameplan's 2013 Dolphins vs Browns Video Preview

Typical example of a homer getting butthurt when somebody else says anything bad against Miami. Grow up. Seriously though, are you 13 sitting behind a keyboard?

Just mind boggling how somebody can be this blatantly disrespectful to somebody who puts in time, research, resources and heart into what they do.

This post you made is disgraceful.
Not going to defend his post because it is very disrespectful. But if my memory serves me correct, its the first time I see a post like that from this guy, I would guess he's having a bad day or he's just lost his mind momentarily due to putting to much stock into what the media has been spitting lately. either way Im pretty sure he'll lookl back at his post and regret it... My 2 cents...

not surprised he picked the Browns, lol. should be difficult for Richardson to run behind those guards against our front 7/8.

That's the thing, he doesn't even know that the Browns two normal starting guards are hurt or who the Fins starting D-tackles are. In his key topics for the game he lists Pinkston/Mack/Lauvoa as a key strength for them vs Starks and Soliai. Our DT's are gonna eat their reserves up.

You actually picked the BROWNS? LMAO. I've usually enjoyed your breakdowns. But there is NO WAY Miami loses to the Browns. Miami WILL shut down Richardson and the Browns are lacking arguably their best receiver. And Wheedon is erratic at best. What a joke man. You better go back and re-study tape or whatever you do. You have made me seriously LAUGH at you. This was a terrible breakdown. This will not even be close. Miami wins EASILY. Please don't put your BS on this site again. You are trying too hard and obviously have NO idea about football. What a huge joke. Miami will destroy the Browns. What a joke you have become. Are you reading the BS articles from CBS and ESPN and trying to rely on the consensus? Or are you really putting thought into this game? Obvious the latter. Miami's defense WILL be the difference; giving Miami more opportunities to score. And they will. Cleveland will be completely outclassed. This game should NOT even be close. Miami by at LEAST 2 TDs.

You do realize when you jump on someone's work with a long winded ramble sesh, that you open yourself up for critiques as well... Like the use of latter... That would indicate you believed your second suggestion would apply, meaning you thought he put work in and not the consensus...what a putz

so the browns win because of Richardson? thats the only clear cut advantage Cleveland may have. and correct me if I'm wrong but our defense is on a streak as it pertains to not allowing a 100 yard rusher

LMAO! Seriously? Okay guy. You lost any respect with this one post I may have otherwise had for you.

Somehow I think I'll live. This season may change people's view of Miami, but what have they done the last few years that makes them so much better than Cleveland?

I really commend the effort you put into these.

But, in your offseason video, if I recall correctly, you picked Buffalo to finish ahead of the Dolphins in the division. If you still stand by that after what we've seen so far, then...I just don't know. I don't know how good we'll be this year. But you may be undervaluing us a tad here.

so the browns win because of Richardson? thats the only clear cut advantage Cleveland may have. and correct me if I'm wrong but our defense is on a streak as it pertains to not allowing a 100 yard rusher

You're wrong. Spiller and Johnson broke that streak last year. We seem to have a problem with speedy backs. The Browns have a pretty good O-Line but I don't think a guy coming off injuries is going to be 100%.

You're wrong. Spiller and Johnson broke that streak last year. We seem to have a problem with speedy backs. The Browns have a pretty good O-Line but I don't think a guy coming off injuries is going to be 100%.

Hopefully our revamped defense can contain the speedsters better

Not going to defend his post because it is very disrespectful. But if my memory serves me correct, its the first time I see a post like that from this guy, I would guess he's having a bad day or he's just lost his mind momentarily due to putting to much stock into what the media has been spitting lately. either way Im pretty sure he'll lookl back at his post and regret it... My 2 cents...

Yeah, probably a bad day or something, but Emory is a hell of a dude and works hard at what he does. The last thing he deserves is to be disrespected.

These videos get produced to generate revenue off his youtube hits. It's not like he's a great altruist investing his time to help a few dolpfans . Honestly I'd feel differently about the supposed disrespect if it wasn't for this. When you put yourself out there as commercial enterprise, it makes it a little different. Honestly what he is doing isn't that far from spamming this site ...

These videos get produced to generate revenue off his youtube hits. It's not like he's a great altruist investing his time to help a few dolpfans . Honestly I'd feel differently about the supposed disrespect if it wasn't for this. When you put yourself out there as commercial enterprise, it makes it a little different. Honestly what he is doing isn't that far from spamming this site ...

How you really feel? You must hate entrepreneurship. Do you make your own products...with that attitude you better.

Its just a video sharing my non-biased thoughts on an upcoming game, nothing more, nothing less.

Back
Top Bottom