Football Gameplan's 2015 NFL Mock Draft - January | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Football Gameplan's 2015 NFL Mock Draft - January

Ronald Darby is the only db I've really watched that I'm high on and fits our scheme. That kid can really play. No clue where where he's projected to go.

Ronald Darby is the only db I've really watched that I'm high on and fits our scheme. That kid can really play. No clue where where he's projected to go.

I like Darby...plays like a safety at CB...but I wonder about his speed.

I like Darby...plays like a safety at CB...but I wonder about his speed.

yeah he has good speed and athletic ability, can cover man and has great range. Reads well and seem knowledgeable. I worry more on his size, his strength, and consistently wrapping up in his tackling. he needs to get around blocks and beat the ball carrier to the spots, otherwise may struggle. but I dont see him really doing this, tackling wise.
definitely a guy to look at though

With regards to the off the field problems, a lot of people here are disregarding the best CB in this draft Marcus Peters.

With regards to the off the field problems, a lot of people here are disregarding the best CB in this draft Marcus Peters.

I agree.... but that is basically why. CBs can be tough to draft due to their heads, or issues. Marcus Peters is a red flag for that bust pick.

Trae Waynes would be awesome. I think we change up our scheme and play more press man, Grimes can play close without jamming and still run step for step on most but with Finnegan and Wilson being FA, and Delmas being a FA after injury, now is our time to re-up on our Secondary. Delmas out, Aikens unproven, Davis coming back from injury and unproven, Jamar Taylor slightly improved, we still need a legitimate talent opposite of Grimes.

I doubt well be drafting a db high, I think well be going defense heavy in free agency, especially at DB.

If we were to look at CB with #14, I like the problem child Markus Peters, I think he can play, may be the best corner in the draft and has elite athletic ability at that position. I'd take him at 14 and hire Madison or Surtain to be a lifecoach to get him straightened out a bit. I personally prefer DT or WR at 14, but Peters can play!

If we were to look at CB with #14, I like the problem child Markus Peters, I think he can play, may be the best corner in the draft and has elite athletic ability at that position. I'd take him at 14 and hire Madison or Surtain to be a lifecoach to get him straightened out a bit. I personally prefer DT or WR at 14, but Peters can play!

instead of PJ Williams?

Football CEO - you do a great job with these. Keep up the good work!

Back
Top Bottom