Football Gameplan's 2015 NFL Mock Draft - January | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Football Gameplan's 2015 NFL Mock Draft - January

I cant watch bc im at work. can you post the picks, or just the phins pick please?

CB Trae Waynes from Michigan St is his Dolphins pick.

Thanks for the video CEO :up:

Thanks Gang! I've heard some mention RB…but I love what Lamar Miller brings to the table

Trae in our off zone scheme would get destroyed. I dont see any shot in this happening.

It would be like asking browner to play in our system.

You would be exposing his weaknesses and masking his stregths.

I think a CB at that pick is nice. I'm not sure Waynes is the right guy. Initially I would have said Ekpre-Olamu but since the ACL, you can't take him at 14.

Great job CEO....I don't think we'd pass on Shelton if it falls the way your mock does though.

I think Jamar Taylor is ready to start opposite Grimes.

I don't think there's a corner worthy of the #14 pick. A trade down option sure, but I think Miami goes in another direction with their number one pick. Corner is definitely an area where the team needs help and I certainly wouldn't be surprised to see a 2nd round corner picked by the Dolphins.

At this point, pre-free agency I think the targets are:

Shelton DT -- probably won't make it
Brown DT --- should be there
White WR --- projected lately as a top 10. My number one target.
Parker WR --- may be there. My number two guy.
McKinney LB --- fills a big need. Nice player with big upside.
Gordon RB --- I think it's pretty unlikely the team goes running back in R1.
Collins S --- Good possibilty.
Collins OT/OG -- only if team misses on a guard in free agency
Max Williams TE -- my sleeper pick. This guy's going to pick up steam as the draft process continues.

Great job CEO....I don't think we'd pass on Shelton if it falls the way your mock does though.

I think Jamar Taylor is ready to start opposite Grimes.

But for how many games before he gets injured again?

I will be ill if we pass on Shelton. Our DL is in decay and Shelton is special.

Remember when we passed on Wilfork?

RW

Back
Top Bottom