Football is not life | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Football is not life

How do you get married three times? Man once is enough for me and it’s been 25 years now and if she goes I’m gonna download one of those apps the young ones have and hit that until I die. No second wedding for me no sir no way
Couldn’t have said it better. With that said, I’m happily married, however never again if I ever get divorced. Why the hell would you go thru it twice never mind three times. Who wants to divide assets like that. I’m not ashamed to say I make a great living and I’m blessed, but why would I wanna share my money again after the first time??? No way.

Funny thread. Yeah, i told my wife, on Football Sundays, don't schedule anything that involves me. That's my day to spend it however I want, and that's watching football.

Like that commercial a few years ago; "not on my Sundays." :D

Women come and go but in your case lots of women come and go
Whats the old saying about trying until you achieve your goals?
How do you get married three times? Man once is enough for me and it’s been 25 years now and if she goes I’m gonna download one of those apps the young ones have and hit that until I die. No second wedding for me no sir no way
Good question with an honest answer. It took three balls to get one hit.
Couldn’t have said it better. With that said, I’m happily married, however never again if I ever get divorced. Why the hell would you go thru it twice never mind three times. Who wants to divide assets like that. I’m not ashamed to say I make a great living and I’m blessed, but why would I wanna share my money again after the first time??? No way.
Assets? During my first marriage, we had nothing but a house. During my second marriage we did not even have a house. My marriage to date has me with most everything a man could want.
Had I not taken the road I have, this life may not have been possible.

Now that I am 64, I too would never marry again.

Back
Top Bottom