Football Pool FAQ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Football Pool FAQ

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
<i><b>Q: When is the cutoff date and time for the picks?</b></i><br>
<b>A: </b>Any games that are on Sunday cutoff on Sunday at 1:00PM EST. Any other games that may be played on Saturday, Thursday, etc will cutoff at game time. </p>
<p><i><b>Q:</b></i><font face="verdana, arial, helvetica" size="2"><i><b> Is there a winner every week and then a big winner at the end of</b></i><b><i> the year? If that is the formula how does preseason factor in? Picking preseason football games is very hard.<br>
</i>A: </b>Simple, the preseason games don't factor in at all. The preseason is basically the trial run. This is when you can get used to the system, and ask any other questions that aren't on here. When the preseason is over, your score is set back to &quot;zero.&quot;</font>

uh AJ!

you forgot an important piece of information. SOME people don't know the games have to PLAYED before a winner of the pool is to be decided!:D :rolleyes: ;)

I could be wrong here, but don't you think some bonus points should be awarded for having the most correct picks in a week? I mean that is crazy that a guy with 10 correct picks won over a guy with 12 last week because he picked the score of the MNF game. At least let them garnish the same result, and give the guy with the most picks 3 points as well.

How did skippsfins win the Monday night bonus? He had the right score but the wrong team. He picked Indy.
I believe I should have won. I had Pitt and 40.
Anybody know what's going on?

Originally posted by inFINSible
How did skippsfins win the Monday night bonus? He had the right score but the wrong team. He picked Indy.
I believe I should have won. I had Pitt and 40.
Anybody know what's going on?
ihave a suggestion inFINS..............lose more bets, that sig is not that bad!;)

I have to wait for the person that is supplying the pool to find out. I didn't "build" the pool or the way its operated... a friend of mine bought it and runs it.

I'll let you know what he says when I talk to him next...

I find it kinda odd... I mean, sure the person got the correct score, but it first should come by the person that got the correct team and then the correct score... that only makes sense...

I tried fixing the problem myself, but can't... sorry for the wait... :(

Ok, I got the answer... however, its not a good one.

Basically, you get one point per win. If someone gets the correct score, they still get three points (regardless of who they chose to win that game).

If you check out this page, you get a good idea:
http://www.superbrawl.com/cgi/wp_week.pl?wp=wp1004&week=7

I know... its kinda dumb. Next season I told my friend to make it so a person get like 2 points if they just get the score, and 4 points if they get the score and game correct... but we can't do it now...

Sorry... :(

I don't know... lol... I see where you are coming from, trust me. I told the maker what he needs to do next season... but we can't change it now simply because it will change EVERYTHING and make a ton more unhappy people.

Sorry man... :(

Back
Top Bottom