For al the PFT haters | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For al the PFT haters

Quelonio

El rey de la Pachacha
Reaction score
Even though they do post a lot of stupid things, a lot of times people come on here and criticize the hell out of them every time they get it wrong, so why not give them props when they get it right..... They have been saying the Broncos wanted to trade out of the first down for a while. And they also mentioned that the Raiders were dangling Buchanon, so hey, sometimes they are right.

they don't come up with anything that isn't voiced elsewhere, and as for being right, "the sun will shine on a ..."

dominizzo said:
ahahah true pft aint that bad

Yes they are. They're horrible if you want real news. They're great if you like jokes though.

Uh buddy, when it comes to the Dolphins posters here have better predicted moves than PFT. Not only do they make up stories, they're just terrible at football IQ.

Quelonio said:
Even though they do post a lot of stupid things, a lot of times people come on here and criticize the hell out of them every time they get it wrong, so why not give them props when they get it right..... They have been saying the Broncos wanted to trade out of the first down for a while. And they also mentioned that the Raiders were dangling Buchanon, so hey, sometimes they are right.

Let me make 40 guesses and see how many I get right.

1. Rogers will be the first pick, because..........

2. Smith will be the first pick because...........

3. Edwards will be the first pick because......

4. Brown will be the first............

PFT is terrible and what they deserve is to be closed.

It was no secret that Buchanon was being shopped. ESPN reported it, CBS Sportsline, ProFootballWeekly, Total Access. I don't give them any credit for finding that out.

As for the Broncos shopping the pick. Lucky guess.

These guys are seriously messed up. :shakeno:

BOYCOTT PFT!!!!!!

They throw every rumor they hear against the wall. And when 1 in 100 stick they thump their chest and claim to have the "inside track".

They are hack artist and purveyors of trash and lies.

BOYCOTT PFT!!!!!!!!!!

Of course they've been saying that - they got it from all the other news sources that have been predicting it.

PFT mixes in their own unsubstantiated rumors (Miami will trade Jason Taylor) with stuff they get off the news wires.

They wouldn't be so bad if all they did was compile all the NFL news or reports from the league's cities and report that. But, they supposedly have their "sources" - and those are ridiculous.

I had a conversation with the editor there several weeks ago when they were reporting that Jason Taylor was going to be traded - he was pretty arrogant about the whole thing.

Back
Top Bottom