For All David Boston Doubters.............. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For All David Boston Doubters..............

Dolphination73

Starter
Reaction score
Here an excerpt from the Sentinel:

Boston sheds pounds

Wannstedt, who was critical of David Boston's weight at a May minicamp, said the wide receiver has recently lost 13 pounds. Boston wouldn't give his exact weight but said he now weighs in the 230s.

Boston said the weight loss stems from working outside in South Florida's hot weather.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this is no guarantee for his attitude or performance during the season but it's a step in the right direction, wouldn't you agree???:D

One paper said that puts him about 235...which means, he was at 248 before, which means Wanny was right to send a message to D-Boss about losing weight. Playing at 240 is one thing, playing at 248 is another.

SmokeyPhinz said:
I can't wait to see DBoston play. I know he's going to solve our WR woes. Long live David Boston! :D
I'm actually not worried about Boston, I watched the guy play in Arizona and he dominated, last year was a year where ego obviously took over and still his numbers were far beter than any number two we've had around here in years, I think he's had his attitude adjustment and with Sullivan working with him will be fine.

I'm more concerned about whether we have a quarterback who can take advantage of his skills, I know Fiedler can't, in fact I'm more concerned with Fiedler actually getting him hurt.

I thought the more telling piece from that article was about his improving rapport with his teammates. That bodes well.

Good to hear. I don't care what he plays at as long as he catches the ball and helps us win.

Back
Top Bottom