For All The Tannehill Fans. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For All The Tannehill Fans.

Well good for you. U can jump back on the bandwagon if we get another QB. We are always welcoming to fair weather fans. I think we need another qb also but there are 52 other players on the team. I feel your frustration but we had Chad frigging Hene as a qb at one point.
And the results are not much different. Still need a qb.

I could not miss a Dolphins game, much less because of one player. There’s only 16 games in a season and it took me a few years until my wife understood that there’s no friends coming over and we’re not leaving the house on Sundays during football season.

I played against Tannehill in my fantasy league last Sunday and heck, I’d rather Tannehill scores 40 points than see my fantasy team winning.

Noting wrong w/ that. Good for your health, go spend that extra time w/ your loved ones. Life is too short

I will still watch phins games. I just want to draft a qb in the first round of next years draft. And get rid of tannehill please.

I'm not happy with the way things have gone with Tannehill but I'll still be watching. I like the way Taylor, DG, Baker, Quinn and Minkah are playing. RM played better on Sunday too. I wanna see if Gesicki gets going along with Ballage. There's plenty of reasons to watch the team play.

There's a reason why they call it a "game". It's not to be taken too seriously.
The team still has plenty of positives, Gase and Tannehill are just not among them.

You could just stay away...permanently. I mean if something that you have zero control over has an impact on your sanity, you may have some deep rooted issues beyond sports.

Except Kramer was right.
He eventually caved :lol:

UyXgPdV.gif

Back
Top Bottom