For All The Tannehill Fans. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For All The Tannehill Fans.

Lol who TF is KYLE MACKEY. I have followed the dolphins super close since the 80s and I don’t think I’ve heard that name haha. All The others I remember well. De berg does get a pass, like another poster said, based on the Dallas Thanksgiving Day game alone. I don’t think lve ever yelled louder than when we pulled that one out

He started 3 games in 1987 threw 3tds and 5 ints

So after 6 years you determined he "finally turned the corner".

Then after ONE crapshow/4th Qtr OL collapse it changed your mind?

Got it.
Yeah it was just one crapshow by RT and the OP went off the cliff.

Come on man it was his final straw! We all have one somewhere inside.

RT and his inability to produce even one top 20-25 offense in seven years may have something to do with it.

Yeah it was just one crapshow by RT and the OP went off the cliff.

Come on man it was his final straw! We all have one somewhere inside.

RT and his inability to produce even one top 20-25 offense in seven years may have something to do with it.

You can do better than making factually false statements.

You can do better than making factually false statements.
You’re right I missed 2014. But it’s even uglier than I thought after researching.

Dolphins offensive ranking under RT:

2012 27th
2013 27th
2014 14th
2015 26th
2016 24th
2017 25th (Cutler)
2018 30th

This is the worst stretch of offensive ranking by far in Miami Dolphins history. Even the Henne years were better. The Fiedler years were better. Pennington in 2008 had us 12th which is our highest rank between 1997 and 2018.

Marino’s worst year? 1999 final season ranking 20th. He also had eleven top ten offensive years.

The two worst years offensively in Dolphins history? Cleo Lemon in 2007 had us 28th for a point of reference. Feeley in the last Wanny year (2004) provided us our lowest offensive rank ever at 29th.

We are currently in the dark ages in Miami Dolphins offensive history.

You’re right I missed 2014. But it’s even uglier than I thought after researching.

Dolphins offensive ranking under RT:

2012 27th
2013 27th
2014 14th
2015 26th
2016 24th
2017 25th (Cutler)
2018 30th

This is the worst stretch of offensive ranking by far in Miami Dolphins history. Even the Henne years were better. The Fiedler years were better. Pennington in 2008 had us 12th which is our highest rank between 1997 and 2018.

Marino’s worst year? 1999 final season ranking 20th. He also had eleven top ten offensive years.

The two worst years offensively in Dolphins history? Cleo Lemon in 2007 had us 28th for a point of reference. Feeley in the last Wanny year (2004) provided us our lowest offensive rank ever at 29th.

We are currently in the dark ages in Miami Dolphins offensive history.

Points per game is the only offensive metric that matters. 11th in 2014 and 17th in 2016.

Also, why do people compare tannehill to Marino? That's a losing battle every time

OP was one of those guys that couldn't stand in the pocket, take the hit, and deliver the ball. The Jay Cutlers of fandom.

Points per game is the only offensive metric that matters. 11th in 2014 and 17th in 2016.

Also, why do people compare tannehill to Marino? That's a losing battle every time
Looking at the real offensive scoring, not team scoring, has us 19th in 2016 and 13th in 2014.

https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/offensive-points-per-game?date=2015-02-01

It's really amazing that we have only cracked the top half of O league scoring one time in last 7 years. Currently 28th :(

Because many of us, myself included fell in love with this team because of Marino. Watching him shred defenses and make bombs to Duper and Clayton was the reason I loved the Dolphins.

That kind of football was exciting, even when we lost it didn't feel as bad because we knew next week Marino was gonna throw 4 TDs.

Maybe some of you are too young too remember Marino, that's why you dont understand the comparison.

Tannehill is nothing like Marino, not even in the same league, Tannehill instills zero confidence, he consistently can't win big games. He throws on average 1 pass over 20 yards per game, compared to Marino who threw at least 5 a game. To compound the struggle, the QB has never had it easier to score points, the game is actually rigged so offenses can score more points.

Were sitting here 29th in the league and still we have Tannehill mouth breathers making excuses and combining through any stat they can find to try to justify the blind faith they have put in Tannehill.

You dont need stats, you need to watch good QBs play the game and then watch Tannehill. It's so obvious hes just not a winner. WAKE UP

Lol who TF is KYLE MACKEY. I have followed the dolphins super close since the 80s and I don’t think I’ve heard that name haha. All The others I remember well. De berg does get a pass, like another poster said, based on the Dallas Thanksgiving Day game alone. I don’t think lve ever yelled louder than when we pulled that one out
He was our QB during the players strike of 1987. It was really strange watching the team with completely different players.

Back
Top Bottom